Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excuse me

Excuse me

Dear all,

as you may have noted, I almost completely disappeared for a while. Some of you have sent me personal messages or emails asking for thinBasic matters but I didn't reply at all. I also promised some development in specific modules, I promised them to be ready quite soon but I was too optimistic.

To all: please accept my excuses.

I had a big work load at my company: positive and negative. I had a sudden situation where I had to take responsibility for a set of jobs and duties usually in the hand and under responsibility of other persons. And this is the positive side: more responsibilities, more fun. The reason why I had to do this is the negative side and it is related to the personal health status of my "beloved" boss, a great person. My boss will recover in few months (we hope) and work situation is now quite stable. I can see further problem at the beginning of September but not so much.

I'm now leaving for a 2 weeks holidays with may family. I will be out for a trip in [wiki=Azores]Azores[/wiki] without any computer with me. For the first time in the last 5 years I will not be able to connect to Internet unless I will find a public place (but I will not search too much in order to find one ). So I will not be present in forum or via email again for a while.

Going into thinBasic matter, project is of course always active and in my priorities it is in 3rd position after family and real life job.
    So be sure that once I will recover job situation, I will return active in thinBasic as usual.

As last thought: let me send my big big thanks to all of you that have continued to visit thinBasic community forum and have contributed to keep it alive and helpful. I will never say enough thanks for the great time I had in sharing knowledge and fun here in forum with many of you.

Again a big thanks.
    See you soon, Eros
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Re: Excuse me

Enjoy your deserved holiday Eros!

Take care and see you back here soon!

Martin

Wish your Boss good recovery Eros. It is nice you work for someone you like. Enjoy your vacation and time with the family.
    Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600
    Raspberry Pi 3: Raspbian OS use for Home Samba Server and Test HTTP Server

Hi Eros,

have a great holiday, you deserve it!
    It is good idea to keep away from internet for holidays, it helps brain rest a lot. Although you will be missed to be honest

Enjoy!,
    Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Hi eros,

I wish you and your loving ones a great time. Don't look for a comp. Just get rest.

And for your boss, i wish he will recover. I still remember the situation when my former boss became ill. He was like a friend, like family.

Again, best wishes
    Michael

thinBasic MVPs

Enjoy your holiday and rememeber while your away other people are happy to help on the forums.

Sad to hear about your boss hope he gets well soon. My boss died about a month ago, a very good man, someone that would be happy to help out but cancer doesnt care who it gets.

So have and enjoy it while you can.
    Home Desktop : Windows 7 - Intel Pentium (D) - 3.0 Ghz - 2GB - Geforce 6800GS
    Home Laptop : WinXP Pro SP3 - Intel Centrino Duo - 1.73 Ghz - 2 GB - Intel GMA 950
    Home Laptop : Windows 10 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) - 4 GB - Intel HD 4400
    Work Desktop : Windows 10 - Intel I7 - 4 Ghz - 8GB - Quadro Fx 370

Just back.

I will try to go thought all messages/mails and quickly restart thinBasic development.
    Thanks to all have supported thinBasic community forum.

Eros
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Hey man,

I'm glad you are back and I hope you got a good rest.

Best wishes
    Michael

WELCOME BACK EROS!

Don
    XPS 1710

My real life "full immersion job period" is almost over.
    The company I work for has performed very very well during last few months. October seems to finish as the best month ever in the company history.
    I count to return thinBasic operative as in the past in a couple of weeks.
    In the meantime I will try to release in few days a new thinBasic beta version again fixing few bugs I've found in thinAir.

Eros

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.