Thread: Date-Time question

Date-Time question

Hi everyone..

Being a rank newbie, I find I must ask some questions to help get started in learning this language.

I've been trying several of the date functions, and may even have found some that work, but not sure of that. I can't seem to find a way to print them out. I have managed to get some date functions that will not error out, but can someone help get me started on how to print a date-time stamp out. I prefer to be able to print it out on a page instead of a message box, if that's possible. Thanks a lot.

Bob

Re: Date-Time question

Quote Originally Posted by spiritsoul
    Hi everyone..

Being a rank newbie, I find I must ask some questions to help get started in learning this language.

I've been trying several of the date functions, and may even have found some that work, but not sure of that. I can't seem to find a way to print them out. I have managed to get some date functions that will not error out, but can someone help get me started on how to print a date-time stamp out. I prefer to be able to print it out on a page instead of a message box, if that's possible. Thanks a lot.

Bob
    Hey nevermind guys: I just figured it out. Thanks anyway. Got it to work fine.

Bob,

when you have something you do not get or something you think have some bugs, please let us know with few lines of code.
    Having a piece of code example is much better and let us immediately understand what's going on.
    If there is a bug, be sure we will try to solve it as soon as possible and release a new thinBasic update.

Ciao
    Eros
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Hello Bob,

I hope you don't found to much bugs in the Date and Time module, but in any case we will try to solve them.

Regards,
    Roberto
    http://www.thinbasic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eros Olmi
    Bob,

when you have something you do not get or something you think have some bugs, please let us know with few lines of code.
    Having a piece of code example is much better and let us immediately understand what's going on.
    If there is a bug, be sure we will try to solve it as soon as possible and release a new thinBasic update.

Ciao
    Eros
    You are right. I should have put what little code I had for that problem. There was no bug involved in what was nothing more than a learning curve for me. Thank you for being so willing to help.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoBianchi
    Hello Bob,

I hope you don't found to much bugs in the Date and Time module, but in any case we will try to solve them.

Regards,
    Roberto
    I didn't see my problem as being a bug with the program. At this point, being so new, I'm not at all sure that I could recognize a bug if I saw one... hehehe...

Thanks for the willingness to help. I appreciate it.

Bob