Thread: I'll be unproductive for a while

I'll be unproductive for a while

Hi folks,

last week and today hit my wife and my family hard. These are really bad times right now. Today my wife called me that her daughter has lost her baby. :'( My wife and my stepdaughter are totally devastated. Adding to that my wife got really fooled at work by her boss and so might loose her job soon. > And that is very bad too, financial wise but also my wife is totally down and depressed. Because of todays news I will spend most of my off time taking care of the family I won't be able to do much (you could say nothing) the next days/Weeks.

I'm very sorry for that. I don't know how long it will take and I hope that someone can take over my duties here till I'm back.

I'm very sorry

Michael

Re: I'll be unproductive for a while

As always, family first!

All the best Michael and do not worry about thinBasic or any duty here.

See you.
    Eros
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

thinBasic MVPs

Family first mike. I dont expect to see anything on here from you for a while.

Home Desktop : Windows 7 - Intel Pentium (D) - 3.0 Ghz - 2GB - Geforce 6800GS
    Home Laptop : WinXP Pro SP3 - Intel Centrino Duo - 1.73 Ghz - 2 GB - Intel GMA 950
    Home Laptop : Windows 10 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) - 4 GB - Intel HD 4400
    Work Desktop : Windows 10 - Intel I7 - 4 Ghz - 8GB - Quadro Fx 370

last week and today hit my wife and my family hard. These are really bad times right now. Today my wife called me that her daughter has lost her baby.

hi michael (hartlef)... I am very sad to hear about such horrible news and wish you and your wife, stepdaughter best wishes and time for sadness for the next days and weeks... It's always not fair to loose a lovely family member...

take time to care about closer to yourself and your wife and of course help as much you can to your stepdaughter ... "Kopf hoch und alle Zeit zum Trauern nehmen..."

without family, wife, friends, live is no longer much value...

I am with your family and wish, send good thoughts... don't make stress about your thinStudio task, we can manage it the game developing for a certain time when concentrating the job on several shoulders... you have done a great job until today ,

thanks so far for your permanently input for the game development and see you here with a positively time period of healing some broken hearts...

best regards and wishes to you, Lionheart (Frank)
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

Hi Mike,

Like Eros and Michael(Abraxas) had says "The family First" Take care of it.
    Don't worry about Team.

Good Luck,

Ciao,
    Simone
    LapTop Pc: 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 • 2GB 533MHz DDR2 RAM • 160GB hard disk • 512MB ATi Mobility Radeon X1600 graphics • Win Vista SP1<br />Desktop Pc: 1.6GHz Intel Core 2&nbsp; • 2GB DDR2 RAM •&nbsp; 1024MB Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT • WinXp&nbsp; SP3

Hi Mike,

I never understand why such a things happen to such a good people :'(

I keep my fingers crossed, I am 100% sure you will manage it all.
    Family goes first, it was already said, but it is true.

Take your time, I know it sounds like impossible, but everything will turn ok, you will see.
    I am sure.

Take care,
    Petr

P.S. Do not worry about thinStudio, you are perfect leader and you gave us the directions to go already, so we will keep your words in mind for the time you will be solving real life problems.
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

I hope things turn into a more positive light for you. I hate when things happen unexpectedly.

I will try not to cause anyone to stray off track. (No pun intended.)

Best wishes... JD

Sorry to hear of the bad events Mike. Time and being with Family are great healers, you are doing the right thing and take all the time that is needed.
    Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600
    Raspberry Pi 3: Raspbian OS use for Home Samba Server and Test HTTP Server

Hi guys,

thanks for your support. This really helps alot.

Michael

If I didn't judge the situation yesterday and today wrong, then I can go on with my off-time activities.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Michael

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.