Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My new website

Re: My new website

If it would be in the game,

I would say "cool fx", but as it was real ... quite scary.
    Good you managed to leave before the hell started.

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Also in Italy happened something very similar but fortunately factory was out of the town. Some people died, they were the owner and some relatives.
    Usually specific bunker must be in place to handle fireworks. And they must be located far away from any civilian area. But, you know, rules are respected only after something bad happen.

Anyhow, happy you are here to remember it even if, I suppose, with a broken heart.

www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Thank you guys for the reactions.

@Kryton9. We ordinary people think that there was also "other" stuff present but the government denied that. The reporter was a young guy and survived. A save distance was more than a 1 mile. Concrete parts were found in the inner city 1 mile away.
    @Michael. Yes, just like WW2, we could not believe our eyes.
    @Psch. Yes, my wife and I were at home, 250 meter away from it.
    @Eros. Yes, first there must be happen some disaster before they change the rules.

I'm glad it is all behind us. The whole areay has been rebuild with a very, very beautiful new district in town and it won the "Pyramid" price. That's were the film is about and we are looking now to the future.

After this experience I must confess that I symphatize with all the people who are living in our world in danger, war and after disasters like in New Orleans, the Tjunami or flooding.

Kind regards<br /><br />Marcel

I can see the suspicions as you see the incredible period of time where fireworks are going, than an unsual fireball explosion of massive intensity, then you see fireworks going, which you would think that first explosion would have destroyed. Then of course the last insane explosion that was just off of the scales of reason. It is very suspect I would say. Usually place with such explosive content are placed out side urban areas in the country just in case of disaster like this. The first explosion I could say was the fire made to the main powder room, but the second explosion... I just don't understand.
    Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600
    Raspberry Pi 3: Raspbian OS use for Home Samba Server and Test HTTP Server

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234