Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: User "stats" for next PCopy issue.

User "stats" for next PCopy issue.

Hi folks.

I hope you could answer to this short and simple post so i can do some "user research" which im goin to publish at next issue of PCopy; See PCopy forum at thinBasic website here http://community.thinbasic.com/index.php?board=86.0

I ask you to reply through pm or email. If you use email, please make subject as "PCopy thinBasic" so i can easier grab them out of my very messy inbox. Email is asciiworld@gmail.com
    I appreciate your answers and time. All answers are handled as privacy letters and i am only one who can see the them.
    If you give me permission to quote your answers in my article at next issue, please mention about it at the pm/email. After article is released, thinBasic dev-team or users can use it freely, since i am goin to publish it as pbnlic domain document.

Questions.

1. Age and sex: This is just so we can see picture of user base.

2. Do you consider yourself as an beginner, intermediate or advanced programmer.

3. Is thinBasic your first programming language? If not, please mention other languages you have used before.

4. Are you using thinBasic for game-, application-, demo or some other programming?

5. Best in thinBasic language?

6. Worst in thinBasic language?

7. General thoughts why you have choosed thinBasic?

8. Anonymous greetings to thinBasic dev-team or users?

Use words and time in your answers if you like to. Answers dont need to be class "yes/no". Good answers gives me a good resources to do good as possible article. This comes bit too late since only 5 days left and i need possibly to ask something more, depending of your answers but i think we can make it

Thank you for you time and sorry about my bad and non spellchecked English here. Im in hurry

E.K.Virtanen
    asciiworld@gmail.com
    www.ascii-world.com
    Something funny should read here?

Re: User "stats" for next PCopy issue.

Email send.

Thank you Micheal. You gave good and well pointed answers.
    There is also other reply posted for me and that takes totally 2 replies (see my awesome math skills? ).

Hopefully way more peoples does see this topic and has time to reply. So take this as *bumb*

E.K.Virtanen
    www.ascii-world.com

E.K.,

I am sorry, I probably won't participate in this round of questionaire, as I am busy to produce article for PCOPY and the deadline is approaching deadly fast . So maybe if results of those stats could be moved to issue #60 - more people means more informational value ?

Thanks,
    Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Hi Psch.

Looks like next issue is goin to be a real "thinBasic special edition" so would be neat to have this article too in there.
    But yes, youre right that if not enough replies before friday morning (Finland time), i must move it to issue #60.
    I tho hope i could do it dor this issue so im gona bumb here till thursday evening.

E.K.Virtanen

Do as you need,

it was just idea.
    I also hope PCOPY #50 is not the last mentioning thinBASIC, that would be sad

Bye,
    Petr

Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

I'm sure it won't be, but for me it was not enough time to contribute. My PC at home is blocked right now as we have an unexpected guest that is sleeping over at our house. And the rooms where she sleeps is my "computer room".

I think that both, PCopy! and thinBasic has a bright and good future ahead
    Just started building next issue. Looks like my whole week is very busy so i try to put it together piece by piece. Article now, another article tomorrow in my luch hour and so on

Lots of time still left, 2 days. Everything is welcomed asciiworld@gmail.com

Thank you
    E.K.Virtanen

Ok, looks like we iwas late with this one. Got to move it to issue #60 but we have a good start here

PCopy! #50 is published in next 24 hours. It is 99% done but link checks etc. takes a while, then im gona sleep, go to work and check it for last time. Then it comes out. For a late trains, you can send contents as long as next issue is not released

E.K.Virtanen
    www.ascii-world.com

p.s Took nearly 10 hours to build this one. Gladly i had day off from work

Thanks looking forward to it for good reading this weekend!
    Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600
    Raspberry Pi 3: Raspbian OS use for Home Samba Server and Test HTTP Server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.