Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PCopy #50 deadline is passed. Topic Locked.

PCopy #50 deadline is passed. Topic Locked.

Ok folks. I just decided this need to be done. If it ends after that, it ends but atleast one more is just got to do.

Deadline of PCopy #50 deadline is 15'th November 2007.

Now, im alone behind of this decidion and announcement. I thought to ask MystikShadows with me but he just went offline.
    I am goin to publish issue #50 before end of next month. If im only one who contributes, then it is goin to be damn small issue but for sure, it comes out.

Fact is, i need help. Spread the word and give as much as possible stuff to publish. At least PCopy earns a good kick __if__ it goes to retired.

PCopy released issues here.

Comoon folks, one more time for the sake of BASIC programming languages

asciiworld@gmail.com

Thanks, E.K.Virtanen
    www.ascii-world.com
    Something funny should read here?

Re: PCopy #50 deadline is 15'th October 2007

Hi ... E.K ,

deadline 15th October is quite hellish, as we have 24th already here.
    Did you meant November, or is it just too late ?

Do you have ideas in which direction would you like to move PCopy in future ?
    What articles are planned for issue #50 ?

Thanks,
    Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Re: PCopy #50 deadline is 15'th October 2007

Hi Petr.

I had wrong month open in my calendar...damn man can be tied to technic too much, my bad, month fixed to november

I dont tell what articles are planned, atleast before they are done and ready to port for html. If you look older issues, you get the picture.
    One idea i had is that i would love to interview some thinBASIC developer in same way than i did interview Jukka Lavonen at issue #20. I had this idea like a year ago, so why not make it true now?

It is not a secret that this magazine highly depends of volunteer contributors. Hopefully we can make this next issue as a good one, so we can die with our boots on. OR even better, PCopy gets more friends and we could do this in future.

Re: PCopy #50 deadline is 15'th November 2007

Hi E.K.V,

I will be very happy to try to reply to any question you would like to prepare about thinBasic: its history, current status, and its future. Just send me the list or tell me what to follow.

And because here there are some guys that developed thinBasic modules, maybe it can be nice opportunity to talk about the many possibilities there are to interface thinBasic engine with other languages able to develop standard DLLs

And finally why not to talk about thinBasic community, so little but so rich of talent and passion.

Let me know.

Ciao
    Eros
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

To find additional material, I can suggest to have a look at this forum:
    http://www.jose.it-berater.org/smfforum/index.php

Very nice poeple freely talking about programming, especially our beloved Basic.
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Hi ErosOlmi.

I will contact to you with email right after week-end and thank you for that url tip.
    Idea about talking with your community here is good one. I think im gona post an few questions as "public interview" where everyone can answer. Then ill gather it together and we see what we got

[edit]
    Typo fix. I was just got out of bed when i did write this post

E.K,

if there will be thinBASIC preview 1.5.0.1 before 15th November, and I am quite sure that it will, would you like to have one more mini thinBASIC article in PCOPY ?

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Psch, gladly and it dont need to be so mini, it can be a good size preview

Hi peoples.

5 days to deadline which is 15'th Nov. 2007. I need to build this issue at friday 16'th since i am offline whole week-end after that.
    Letters, editorials, tutorials, reviews, previews, news hints or briefs and anything you can imagine, are welcomed.

E.K.Virtanen
    asciiworld@gmail.com

E.K.

is PCopy only for ASCII apps and games or can it be something graphic related too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast