Dear users,

every project you share, every idea you propose, every bug you report - it means a lot and gives us a lot of energy for the further development.

Of course, as there is a 2-men team behind thinBasic, we cannot implement/fix everything immediately, we also have our daily jobs and challenges. However - we are always listening to you and very grateful for all your energy. Step by step, we are moving forward, and we also hope the continued open sourcing of thinBASIC components will benefit us all.

To give example - while there were no pull requests for TBGL, I received a lot of feedback for the code from DirectuX and it helped me a lot to "tighten the screws" in this module.

Thanks to big generosity from Eros, I received an opportunity to co-author the thinBASIC help file - this will be another area thinBasic will improve in the next year. Please continue reporting issues to the dedicated forum section and I will have a look at any suggestions:
https://www.thinbasic.com/community/...-Help-Material

Currently, we are forging the 1.11.7.0, and we can't wait to share it with you in 2021.

Once again - huge thank you and... stay tuned!

Petr