Does anyone know how to load ocx - controls Into Ui - what limitations and how would the callback work on them ? Can I give them names to access the basic functions?
Or how on already accessible controls in tb - let's say I want to use another method to retrieve the data from listview then to peek each value seperate but it's not only declare function. It's difficult to post an example from mobile... So some all-round information would be nice. The onlysample uses idisplatch and I do not understand what it does.
Eros mentioned tb can load any windows- controls, but it's as with the textbox in UI. It provides basic functions but as soon as I need something exactly- where I find maybe cursorpositio or select a part of text visually then it
Lacks all the required functions. Can someone please give an example how to transfer the function in a way that it works so I can see how to proceed. And what about these ex- controls. Thinbasic provides the menus but not menuEx that offers also icons or few controls besides option buttons and checkboxes but can have sliders, scrollbars and even expand to a canvas or console within the menu?

I see already too many questions? Which part should I cut?
And I look around to find