Hey Guys,
I hide this thread here because of a reason - I am not the author of this piece of software which I got as freeware last year in October I guess and I forgot about it.
It's the thing that I was talking of a few weeks ago when it was about multithread running thinbasic scripts. The program is written mainly by some guy from Spain and it's not only a full functional visual WYSIWYG editor - it has editor for gui with about 30 controls, menu and menuEx as well as Dialogs with already completed full functional events and the code is generated instantly when you place a resource in the editor. Air it gets better:
He started developing in times when Windows XP was the current OS of microsoft. So the base of this was created before .net came up.
In he verbose helpfile he Stella about anything. With, it gets better: ts not just a resource designer nd compiler - it's visual assembler so the fastest language to get on this earth.and I have 2 version s of it a full installation and a portable that I already unzipped and rezipped using 7z but my data-volume is consumed so I send it via Wifi into my gdrive where you can get it for testing I did not find it again since last year, seems it is disappeared but some suisse company sells a software with the same name but I have version 2.0 and they sell a version 9.3 currently. I don't know if it is the same software but they sell this for 4000€ per Employee who will work with it.i guess it's a different software and the one that I have says it's freeware. Anyway the thing comes with all you can think of, the x64 - compiler is making some trouble it says in the help but I think if the x86 runs it will be possible . Maybe requires to make variables match 8. So pointers are 8-aligned will correct this mostly. So it's not infinite multithread but he says ts possible for this program to run 48 threads of any language that runs on Windows. Any. So even the big ones.
I am sure it will work to embed thinbasic as scripting language. But I guess it can do much more than this. Please try and study and I think Petr might need 20 minutes to create a first usable result. 15 minutes of that is reading.there is an iniFile in the main directory, and in common folder you will find somewhat to start with. As first when it offers you dozens of choices, select in any case that contains the word "visual" and I used GoAsm always. Importing from thinbasic before you start something, is not necessary. It goes all in real-time. I simply unpacked a copy of everythingthat is part of tb except thinair. Even all tbmodules were added with in 1 second . I want you to check this out. I will remove the link later. Nd as mentioned I also have a full installation of it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CcV...w?usp=drivesdk