Thread: Wasn't There ...?

thinBasic MVPs

Wasn't There ...?

Wasn't There Some Script collections - besides tbgl-bonus- Pack to study a Bit? Especcialy GUI?
    And is There a possibillity to exclude some - in Detail only Common Dialog-part, so If i want to serve a Dialog to Pick a File once and one again to save it later, maybe choose a Folder, Font or color i think its to much to include completely the ui-module. I know The Dialogs are Implemented in system32 of Windows, so it should be only few Lines of Code, Not even 50 kB i guess ?
    Anyway- looking for examples of Ui for another Project ... Sorry typing on The mobile, Outside, its pretty cold andd the auto-correction ... You. Know
    Last edited by ReneMiner; 20-02-2020 at 20:42.
    I think there are missing some Forum-sections as beta-testing and support

Hi Rene,
    Wasn't There Some Script collections - besides tbgl-bonus- Pack to study a Bit? Especcialy GUI?
    lately, Eros made many improvements upon UI. Here are latest 1.11.3.0 alpha (04 Feb 2020) and 'special' 1.11.3.0 alpha (06 Feb 2020).

i think its to much to include completely the ui-module. I know The Dialogs are Implemented in system32 of Windows, so it should be only few Lines of Code, Not even 50 kB i guess ?
    I'm not discussing your needs, but I wonder why size (some kb) can be important nowadays against ease of use ?

Anyway- looking for examples of Ui for another Project
    You can look the thinBasic\SampleScripts\UI\Resources\Resources_Test_001.tbasic sample. Equally, I have a (tiny) modal gui script on github and a modeless "try" in this post.

S
    ThinBasic 1.11.6.0 ALPHA - Windows 8.1 x64

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.