Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TBGL-FontFromFile?

thinBasic MVPs
    Quote Originally Posted by John Spikowski View Post
    ...If your work gets used or not...
    Why do you think I do this? Because I want to use it and I need this functionality. If others use it, is theirs business. But as you see- I asked a certain question at begin of the thread. And if anyone else seeks an answer to the same question then will find it hopefully within this thread or can use the bundled knowledge as a point to start from - when it comes to me: I hate it to read some thread-title where I don't find the promised or just incomplete information.
    Especially if someone sets sail into unknown waters it might help to know what to take on board for the trip.

It's the advantage of a forum on the internet. You can check what hurdles others had to take and how they solved it. Maybe you are an advanced user and those "hurdles" seem to you just as dust-particles on your way - others still have to stress their brains to find a path and some others love to combine available functionalities to even better ones just because they followed an idea they just stumbled across...

No- the truth is, there's no rationale nor real explanatory statement - it's all just done for fun and when I'm in the mood to
    Last edited by ReneMiner; 03-09-2013 at 18:31.
    I think there are missing some Forum-sections as beta-testing and support

thinBasic MVPs
    Usage-suggest:

How about improving TBGL-Font-Creator a little? Somewhat like an extra-button: Font from File + common dialog to browse and pick a fontfile...
    I think there are missing some Forum-sections as beta-testing and support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12