Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: drag'n'drop question plus properties

good work petr

I will test the little module closer this evening if there's time for it.

have you tried to call dropped file into gui window with all names of folder content (files, images and so on..) in it too after dragging?
    I know from my 3d application that they are using a lot of sdk windows with material specifications (copper for example) you can drag into openGL window (main window for working) and you can serve a sphere with this copper material via drag'n'drop. this material sdk window (mdi format I am thinking) uses a listview and the object manager with all stuff a treeview, that's all I know until today. my experiences with inka 3d (pbwin 9) ended in 2009 for this one as there wasn't time enough to go on with that idea.

more I will show at a later moment, there wasn't enough time to explore for my own application I've made some years ago with powerbasic 9 as an exercise with openGL and primitives plus materials, but it was only one running demo what's possible to show, nothing to import or export files

as I have unfortunately lost some of my old "usb" sticks last years there's gone the complete source code for that hard work. today I would go another way to build such a 3d software graphic application...

greetings, frank
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lionheart008; 02-11-2013 at 13:40.
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

Hi Lionheart008,

the file drag and drop opens lot of possibilities, as you write.
    Names of folder contents can be easily filtered out thanks to FILE module functions, so the answer is - no I didn't try to do this, as I had no need for it yet, but it is possible in ThinBASIC.

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12