Thread: googleads

googleads

It took me approximately 2.5 hours tonight to be able to view any thread in this forum.

Each time I clicked on one (a thread), the heading of the page appeared, and then, I would see at the bottom of the page,

"Transferring data from googleads.g.doubleclick.net...",

forever.

In the meantime, I was able to practice pool, and to connect to other websites.

I wasn't able to connect from approximately 9:30 PM, until approximately 12:00 AM, California time.

Maybe it had something to do with my slow (56K) connection, but, as I said, I could connect to and view other sites normally.

I know nothing about this stuff, and don't want to know, I just want to be able to see what I want when I want to see it, but, I wonder if during peak hours, googleads just will not allocate a dialup user a big enough time slice for the particular ads to ever download.

(Of course, the most important thing is getting those ads to show on the page - after that, let the person view what he wants to see!)

Last edited by danbaron; 29-06-2012 at 09:40.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.