Thread: there is LOVE between syria, russia, china, governers

there is LOVE between syria, russia, china, governers

when the syrian revolution begins before a year the russian governers Dmitry Medvedev, Vladimir Putin, pavlov, declared explicitly that the syrian president must resign because a system who kills his people can't stay, i watched that several times on the TV. but now they are rotated 180 degree. thats amazing, and even they supplied syrian dictator with more modern marine rockets. what happened. they said that they don't want to recur what happened in Lybia, and they are sorry for Ghaddafi. i can't believe them, they are sorry for the Ghaddafi but not for the Lybia people who are abused too much by this creature. even he keep an opponent in a hospital refrigerator 30 years without burying him as a revenge from him ,
    it is impossible for china and russia to accept like Ghaddafi and syria dictator as a presidents for their people so how they accept those monsters to be dictators for other nations??.
    i think the only way to put an end to the syria dictator is by turkey with a technology support from europe and financial support from saudi arabia and other gulf countries. without that he will keep shooting his people at least 100 persons every day . and also there are the problem of the increasing number of the syrian refugees. and don't forget that syria located at the borders of europe. and the syria dictator have strong relations with Iraq, and Iran. (imagine that: Iraq :which are attacked and destroyed completely by Bush-Blair twin )
    Last edited by zak; 18-04-2012 at 11:18.