Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skulls

Skulls

The Starchild Skull

http://www.starchildproject.com
    Last edited by Charles Pegge; 02-04-2012 at 21:36.

i have subscribed to their email letter, why not the skull are not for an alien !!. the logical viewpoint is that the life must be every where in the universe , if the cosmology said that there are infinite multiverses http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse then there are even another thinbasic forum in one of the universes.i want to contribute more but there are pain, sorry.

thats good subject and links. thanks. i saw in an old paper national geographic somewhere that some african tribes surround one of the female organs (i forgot what is it may be the foot) inside a metalic cage so it grow in a bizarre way. what if they do the same with the head!!. any way everything are possible as in my following post about bio miracles.

Hehe,

not a good idea to browse this thread before sleep, so many scary skulls!

The last referenced article says:
    When some of these pictures (the first two) were posted on CompuServe more than year ago, the majority of people assumed that they represented an example of binding of the head, well known to be in fashion in ancient Nubia, Egypt and other cultures. The problem with this theory is that the inside of the cranium of the mentioned skulls, although elongated and with a back sloping, flattened forehead, have the same capacity as normal human skulls; the only difference is the shape achieved by frontal and side deformations.
    I don't see this to be a problem - it depends on the binding technique I think. I can imagine some kind of cylindrical (with open base and top) binding can guide the direction of growth, without restricting the total capacity. Putting the head in a box with 5 sides - I guess that would keep the head size down. But with open ending, I think it will just change the shaping.

Similar findings were made in my country as well, some anthropological studies were performed, I could even find bachelors thesis:
    http://is.muni.cz/th/268782/prif_b/U...ky_cloveka.pdf
    (in Czech, but you can at least browse the pictures)

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Aaaargh!

And I thought the previous ones are scary, how I would call this

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

This explains why top hats were frequently worn by bankers and stockbrokers

In recent times, the horns are surgically removed, so top hats are no longer required in this profession.

Charles

That's so funny!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast