Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: thinBasic 1.8.0.0

Re: thinBasic 1.8.0.0 preview

Thanks Petr... I like it very much!

And thanks for the update Eros!

Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Petr Schreiber
    Thanks Eros ,

Stan, Frank, Denis, I re-arranged the TBGL SampleScripts structure to be more easy to navigate and explore, I hope you will like it. Some examples were added as well.

Petr

Thanks Stan,

the GBuffers are documented now as well.

Mike, as Eros said, your help is much better than what was there before, I think it should stay.

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Thanks for the updates guys.

Eros, I would have no problem with removing any discussion about .net and future development off of the forums here that I might have made or added. Before, we didn't have something like google wave to throw out wild ideas and fantasy wish lists and with so many new users coming to thinBasic, those posts will only cause confusion.

I will do a search and try to remove any posts with my wild wishes, but in case I miss or can't delete, please feel free to do so, or any of the other forum moderators.
    Sorry, you guys know how excited I get with stuff.
    Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600
    Raspberry Pi 3: Raspbian OS use for Home Samba Server and Test HTTP Server

Kent,

exchanging ideas is for me always, always, always a pleasure even when at first that ideas are too extreme or seem crazy.
    At the end, many improvements come out from this kind of brainstorming. thinBasic started exactly from something like that. And I'm sure it is the same for many other aspect in the world.

On the other side I have to respect thinBasic users and their time investment spent in/with thinBasic.
    So part of my job in thinBasic is to mediate between new development and compatibility/reliability for future. Sometimes I would like too to make a sort of ... jump but I cannot. Would you follow a project that continue to ... jump here an there?

Sometimes I find myself to read again things written many months before here in forum and now in Google Wave or even on paper written by myself and ... guess what? Ideas expressed a lot of time ago and maybe not understood at that time get an incredible new light later.

So, please, no reasons why to delete anything. Instead, continue the way you are!
    Eros
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Thanks Eros. I can't change, but on the other hand I don't want to confuse anyone.... so if anyone reads any of my posts, know that I am not a core thinBasic developer, so don't let my statements of ideas or wishes be interpreted as actual thinBasic direction. But thanks again Eros for the freedom!
    Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600
    Raspberry Pi 3: Raspbian OS use for Home Samba Server and Test HTTP Server

thinBasic 1.8.0.0 updated
    Download from: http://www.thinbasic.biz/projects/th...ic_1.8.0.0.zip

A last (I hope) update to thinBasic 1.8.0.0 before its final official release.

• Core: fixed a STATIC variables problem it was supposed to be already fixed when STATIC is used at global scope level
    • thinAir: fixed #INCLUDE statement when included file has pseudo variables %APP_... in path
    • UI Module: added some new wrappers of Windows API function mainly working on GDI, the function whose name starts with Win_...
    • UI Module: added PIXELFORMATDESCRIPTOR UDT as native structure
    • TBGL module: update to the latest available on SVN server
    • OXYGEN module: update to the latest available on SVN server with all script examples

Updated also all help files:
    • .chm help http://www.thinbasic.biz/projects/thinbasic/thinBasic_Help(Chm).zip
      (not necessary because already included into thinBasic setup)
    • .pdf help http://www.thinbasic.biz/projects/thinbasic/thinBasic_Help(PDF).zip
    • .html help http://www.thinbasic.biz/projects/thinbasic/thinBasic_Help(HTML).zip

Regards
    Eros
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

good to know thanx for the fast update.
    why you post the compiled *.chm help file as extra link
    isn't it the same as in the download ?

Joshy
    (Sorry about my bad English.)

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.Peters
    good to know thanx for the fast update.
    why you post the compiled *.chm help file as extra link
    isn't it the same as in the download ?

Joshy
    Because when I will finally release the version in official thinBasic web site, we have a section where people just looking for what is thinBasic can download only the help file and check if thinBasic is what they are searching for: http://www.thinbasic.com/index.php?o...tegory&catid=4

Thanks Eros ,

Stan, Frank, Denis, I re-arranged the TBGL SampleScripts structure to be more easy to navigate and explore, I hope you will like it. Some examples were added as well.

Petr
    thanks to all working for this new update. I will check it today. good to hear about new features and help files too. I have six examinations in two weeks. profs and teacher have no mercy with us hope I find more time to explore thinbasic 1.8.0.0.

bye, sincerely, denis

Found a bug again in STATIC variables when used inside recursive functions
    I'm checking and fixing it.

Eros

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.