PDA

View Full Version : How is Lionheart008 doing?

Michael Hartlef
30-09-2008, 10:23
Does anyone know if Frank is absent for a normal reason? I'm wondering as I didn't see him here since saturday.

Lionheart008
30-09-2008, 12:04
Hi Michael, hi all...

sorry, but I had to care a lot about my girl friend, she has had an accident at sunday afternoon with her car and much trouble with police, security stuff, hospital chiefs and the driver who has caused the accident... I don't know if I have time enough today, but tomorrow I am here back again..

I am still living, healthy and it was just a shock for me... my girl friend has got only a broken arm ...

...that a drunken driver could drive without licence and with full speed on the "autobahn" and crashed against ten or more cars and the police didn't do anything to catch this person... I am still very angry about the german laws...

I am very sorry... ciao and servus, Lionheart

Michael Hartlef
30-09-2008, 12:10
Hi Michael, hi all...

sorry, but I had to care a lot about my girl friend, she has had an accident at sunday afternoon with her car and much trouble with police, security stuff, hospital chiefs and the driver who has caused the accident... I don't know if I have time enough today, but tomorrow I am here back again..

I am still living, healthy and it was just a shock for me... my girl friend has got only a broken arm ...

...that a drunken driver could drive without licence and with full speed on the "autobahn" and crashed against ten or more cars and the police didn't do anything to catch this person... I am still very angry about the german laws...

I am very sorry... ciao and servus, Lionheart

Oh, I'm glad nothing more serious happend to her. Best wishes for her recovery. And take your time to get all things done. That is much more important.
Yes, sometimes you really wonder about german laws. If I would be in charge, we would need much much more jails. Mmmh, mayb esome old oil tankers would do the job too. ;D

Petr Schreiber
30-09-2008, 18:18
Hi Frank,

good everything is ok now.
I cannot judge German autobahns, I know them only from "Kobra 11". From that it looks there is no day without explosion, ahem :)

When you will have more time, do not forget to check the game background we discussed, it will help you to find solid point ( or at least convergence ) for new designs.

Petr

ErosOlmi
30-09-2008, 18:21
I'm sorry to hear that. All the best.

>:( I'm very angry (just to be polite) that such a people are free to do what they want.
We should ask to some nice countries (where no human right are in place) to reserve free places for those people. One year in a China or Siberia prisons should teach them something.

Lionheart008
30-09-2008, 18:35
hi to all...
mike, petr, eros :)

:D - thank you for sending best wishes and friendly words to healing progress for my girl friend, I will tell her about you all:) and she knows already what I am doing here in the new club of programming guys ("thinstudio") since some weeks with studying these strange boards (in her eyes!) ;) but she supports me and I have translated to her, what we are planing here... she's loving racing games ;) and fast cars...

@petr:

game background we discussed, it will help you to find solid point ( or at least convergence ) for new designs.

...sorry, forgotten... shame upon me, do you mean some kind of terrain buildings? landscapes, rocks, desert regions, sea and wood landscapes and so on....?

have all a nice evening...

lionheart

Petr Schreiber
30-09-2008, 18:40
Hi Frank,

I meant that Abraxas came up with backstory to spark the fantasy a bit and choose the direction ( races on water platforms, rebels, ...) :)

I know just realised you come up with nice idea as well, I did not see it at the time of writing my previous post.

Bye and best wishes to recovery team :),
Petr

Lionheart008
04-10-2008, 12:03
good morning... all:)
dear thinStudio team...

... sorry for lately reply, but I have to care (at the moment a full time job) for my girl friends healing (recovering) again... some trouble with hospital visits and doctors... I must do all things a husband have to do;) but I like it... and she has no access to the www (no pc at all!)... no joke :)

I am back with more useful inputs on sunday... I can promise it...

bye, Lionheart, best wishes to all...

Petr Schreiber
04-10-2008, 12:15
Hi Frank,

no problem, I keep my fingers crossed.

Petr

ErosOlmi
04-10-2008, 12:23
Take care. Family first, always !

Michael Hartlef
04-10-2008, 12:28
No problem Frack. Take good care of her. :)

Lionheart008
05-10-2008, 22:41
Hi all, good evening... :)

little announcement: next good message, but not for the thinStudio team (must laugh), I am 'out of order' from Tuesday until Sunday... sorry, but I have booked my holidays (some month ago) and haven't had holidays since three years... the best way to relax, get new power and support my handicapped girl friend (broken arm), she has to visit her parents in the south, and as her new 'hobby husband' I have to drive her through unknown germany south regions...

our aim will be the "bodensee"... ;) perhaps anybody has also time for making a hovercraft race around the 'bodensee' :D

I can check e-mails, or have a look at the story competition result, I am sure... :D

I have sent already good wishes for recovering to her ... from very nice thinStudio people here ;) it helps!

good evening, Lionheart

Michael Hartlef
06-10-2008, 03:58
Have a nice trip Frank! :)

Lionheart008
07-10-2008, 08:16
hi all ... I am out now until sunday:)

have all a nice week and good progress and mood for all thinStudio members...

servus, Lionheart

Lionheart008
13-10-2008, 11:12
dear thinstudio members:)

I am back again... but not really present with my mind... ;)

..have had a wonderful trip in the south of germany (Bodensee)... Landing on another planet, warm weather, nice people, full of antique buildings, castles, wine regions and a lot more of warming heart things;)

My body is here, but not my mind... ;) saved so much impressive things of towns, sea landscapes, ships, woods, castles, rocks, ice cream pots and more... :D

I will update all infos in some days... they are important for me...

ciao und servus, Lionheart

Michael Hartlef
13-10-2008, 11:51
I'm glad you had a nice vacation. :)