PDA

View Full Version : 2D module in/for thinBasic

misthema
25-03-2008, 00:50
Hi,

I was wondering is there any 2D modules for thinBasic that handles primitives, such as Dot, Line, Circle and Box for example.
If some knows a good lib like SDL, could someone make a module from it for thinBasic?

ErosOlmi
25-03-2008, 01:03
misthema,

have a look at http://community.thinbasic.com/index.php?topic=1215.msg8437#msg8437
Attached to that post there is a sample module made with FreeBasic (full source is included) developing few basic 2D functions.
It can be a good base to further development.

Let me know.
Eros

sandyrepope
25-03-2008, 22:38
Attached to that post there is a sample module made with FreeBasic (full source is included) developing few basic 2D functions.
It can be a good base to further development.

This is such a good idea! I haven't had time to study all of it but it looks really good!

Good idea!!! :-*

Thanks
Sandy

misthema
26-03-2008, 09:18
Hi,

thanks Eros! I'll check out that source when I come back from hospital and maybe I'll continue the development, if there's no one else developing it.
I could say; whatta wonderful chance to join thinBasic development!!!

Thanks alot,
misthema.

ErosOlmi
26-03-2008, 11:25
Hi misthema. Is a pleasure to have you here.

Consider thinBasic is under continuous development so many parts are still to be done or even thinked but with the help of all of you we will achieve a stable and feature rich language.

Thanks
Eros

Michael Hartlef
23-10-2008, 11:02
Hi,

I was wondering is there any 2D modules for thinBasic that handles primitives, such as Dot, Line, Circle and Box for example.
If some knows a good lib like SDL, could someone make a module from it for thinBasic?

Sorry for bringing up this old topic, but do you need this to work with the TBGL module?

Michael Clease
23-10-2008, 17:29
I think this was carried on in another thread.

My opinion is it should be seperate, a simple drawing system using windows api would be better though.