PDA

View Full Version : Thinbasic download as a zip-file possible?

Michael Hartlef
07-11-2006, 12:55
Hi folks,

at my job I'm unable to install stuff. But I would like to use Thinbasic there. Can you provide a zip file with Thinbasic. This way I could download it and use it.

Michael

ErosOlmi
07-11-2006, 18:35
Hi Michael,

the better way is to install on a machine where you have the privilege to install and than copy the whoole directory in some way. If you cannot do that and the only way is to download from a web page, let me know and I will prepare one.

I've not tested it in this way but it should work. After copying it in your work computer just run by double click thinBasic.exe (it will ask to rune a script, just cancel and ignore it) and than thinAir.exe this will create all necessary registry values.

Let me know.
Eros

Michael Hartlef
07-11-2006, 18:48
Ok, I will do like you suggested.

ErosOlmi
07-11-2006, 19:01
Mike,

in any case you request is interesting and I will try to make it. We have an automatic process that compiles all modules and applications and creates the setup in one go. I will try to add the option to also create a .zip files with all the necessary structure (directories) and files.

Let me know if your install/copy is working. If not, let me know and I will try to solve the problems.

Eros