PDA

View Full Version : WTC 7

danbaron
05-06-2010, 07:44
[font=courier new][size=8pt]Here's a good article.

David Ray Griffin, is a smart guy.

:oops:
Dan :x :P

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=19420

kryton9
10-06-2010, 03:04
When I watched "loose change" and other documentaries about 9/11, my world view changed quite a bit. There are enough incredibly good questions raised that need to be answered in an honest way.
And what is really incredible is the amount of live coverage of what was going on captured on video tape showing what we were told later are lies. That of numerous explosions, first floor windows blown out, people coming out of the basement elevators incredibly burned before the buildings ever came down. Just incredible stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE loose change link on youtube.

And of course the incredible video of the BBC reporting the collapse of building 7, while you see building 7 in the background of the video report, showing the scripted event was press released at the wrong time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNK1V6S2cbo&feature=related

danbaron
10-06-2010, 07:49
[font=courier new][size=8pt]I live out in the desert, Kent. I only have a dial-up connection right now. So, I can't watch Internet videos. But, I have the "Loose Change" video. If I remember, the guy's wife, is Joyce Riley. She is a big advocate of depleted uranium munitions, being the cause of Gulf War Syndrome.

I could make a list, a mile long with unanswered questions about 9/11. The subject has become so frustrating to me, that, I don't like to talk about it.

The BBC television report of WTC 7's collapse, while it is still visible standing bright and fresh behind the reporter, has to be one of the stupidest moves ever. But, it doesn't seem to matter. I never would have believed that the federal government, together with the mainstream media, could make the people believe absolutely anything at all. But, now I do.

And, you notice, that the government ignores every question about 9/11 that is more than superficial. Conspiracy theories don't appear out of the air. They begin and grow, when the government refuses to address legitimate questions --> If I have nothing to hide, then, I can straightforwardly and satisfactorily answer any question, yes?

When I post something about 9/11, I usually get no response, at all. So, I never know if it is because, people are not interested, are afraid, assume I am insane - or, a combination.

I know of one American politician who publicly says that the government's story about 9/11, is B.S.; former Minnesota Governor, Jesse Ventura - and, the mainstream media either ignores him, or treats him like he is crazy, but entertaining.

Here is a 9/11 book that I liked (according to Amazon, I purchased it on, 2005-01-20).

http://www.amazon.com/Painful-Questions-Analysis-September-Attack/dp/1931947058/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1276147272&sr=1-1

:violent:
Dan

kryton9
10-06-2010, 21:01
I know how you feel. Like you said these really nailed down a gut feeling I have been building up since the 1970's. That what is around us is not as it appears. Those we think that run things really are just puppets, but when you take a serious look that the internet provides access too... your world view changes forever. It is scary to think that mass media is controlled but it is true. How many times do the 3 major evening news shows cover the same stories in the same order? How can that be with 3 supposedly independent news services? And that is just a scratch on the surface. I take my hat off for the guys that fight to put the truth out for decades and never give up. I like you get very frustrated and love that I can get lost in my own world programming and doing other things on the computer :)

danbaron
10-06-2010, 23:59
[font=courier new]Yes.

And additionally, what, in my opinion, makes it much worse, is that, the entire global system seems to be continually [size=10pt]advancing in the direction of tyranny, both visibly, and invisibly. It doesn't stop. On the other hand, I guess I should not expect that Tyranny will ever voluntarily become satisfied with what it already has, yes? In all of history, has it ever?

I think that most people are like someone, "whistling past the graveyard" - they try not to think about what becomes more apparent daily, and reassure each other that everything will turn out OK.

:unguee::grrrr:

Now, this reminds me of an old song, it's a good one. The melody is good, the words are good, the singing is good, the playing is good.
(John Kay was born in Germany.)

http://www.steppenwolf.com/lyr/thstrch.html

THE OSTRICH

From the 1968 release "Steppenwolf"
Words and music by John Kay

We'll call you when you're six years old
And drag you to the factory
To train your brain for eighteen years
With promise of security
But then you're free
And forty years you waste to chase the dollar sign
So you may die in Florida
At the pleasant age of sixty nine

The water's getting hard to drink
We've mangled up the country side
The air will choke you when you breathe
We're all committing suicide
But it's alright
It's progress folks keep pushin' till your body rots
Will strip the earth of all it's green
And then divide her into parking lots

But there's nothing you and I can do
You and I are only two
What's right and wrong is hard to say
Forget about it for today
We'll stick our heads into the sand
Just pretend that all is grand
Then hope that everything turns out ok

You're free to speak your mind my friend
As long as you agree with me
Don't criticize the father land
Or those who shape your destiny
'Cause if you do
You'll lose your job your mind and all the friends you knew
We'll send out all our boys in blue
They'll find a way to silence you

But there's nothing you and I can do
You and I are only two
What's right and wrong is hard to say
Forget about it for today
We'll stick our heads into the sand
Just pretend that all is grand
Then hope that everything turns out ok..

Michael Clease
11-06-2010, 10:06
[font=courier new][size=8pt]
Now, this reminds me of an old song, it's a good one. The melody is good, the words are good, the singing is good, the playing is good.

Have you remembered what the good song was yet :lol:

danbaron
11-06-2010, 21:07
[font=courier new][size=8pt]It was, "The Pusher".

http://www.steppenwolf.com/lyr/thpshrr.html

THE PUSHER

From the 1968 release "Steppenwolf"
Words and music by Hoyt Axton

You know I've smoked a lot of grass
O' Lord, I've popped a lot of pills
But I never touched nothin'
That my spirit it could kill
You know, I've seen a lot of people walkin' 'round
With tombstones in their eyes
But the pusher don't care
Ah, if you live or if you die

God damn, The Pusher
God damn, I say The Pusher
I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man

You know the dealer, the dealer is a man
With the love grass in his hand
Oh but the pusher is a monster
Good God, he's not a natural man
The dealer for a nickel
Lord, will sell you lots of sweet dreams
Ah, but the pusher ruin your body
Lord, he'll leave your, he'll leave your mind to scream

God damn, The Pusher
God damn, God damn The Pusher
I said God damn, God, God damn The Pusher man

Well, now if I were the president of this land
You know, I'd declare total war on The Pusher man
I'd cut him if he stands, and I'd shoot him if he'd run
Yes I'd kill him with my Bible and my razor and my gun

God damn The Pusher
Gad damn The Pusher
I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man..

[font=courier new][size=8pt]No, I mean, it was, "Snowblind Friend".

SNOWBLIND FRIEND
Words and music by Hoyt Axton

You say it was this morning when you last saw your good friend
Lyin' on the pavement with a misery on his brain
Stoned on some new potion he found upon the wall
Of some unholy bathroom in some ungodly hall

He only had a dollar to live on 'til next Monday
But he spent it on some comfort for his mind
Did you say you think he's blind?

Someone should call his parents, a sister or a brother
And they'll come to take him back home on a bus
But he'll always be a problem to his poor and puzzled mother
And he'll always be another one of us

He said he wanted Heaven but prayin' was too slow
So he bought a one way ticket on an airline made of snow
Did you say you saw your good friend flyin' low?
Flyin' low, Dyin' slow

You say it was this morning when you last saw your good friend
Lyin' on the pavement with a misery on his brain
Stoned on some new potion he found upon the wall
Of some unholy bathroom in some ungodly hall

He only had a dollar to live on 'til next Monday
He said he wanted Heaven but prayin' was too slow
So he bought a one way ticket on an airline made of snow
Dyin' slow, flyin' low
Dyin' slow, flyin' low, dyin' slow..

kryton9
11-06-2010, 23:03
The other day on Coast to Coast AM, they talked about the smart grid and why they are pushing for expanded broadband in rural areas too... it all sounds good on the surface till you find out what it is. Apparently via the internet, a wireless network among all your electrical devices at home... will be monitored by a bureaucrat somewhere who at will can turn off any device if they think you should not be using it at that time.

A caller from Canada where they have a smart grid already called in about how they were boosting signals making the people in the house sick. Then yesterday's guest doing research for his fictional book, in his research found out about 50% of people have reactions and or are sensitive to electromagnetic fields.

Well back to burying my head in the sand (computer) to scary when I peer out to see :)

danbaron
12-06-2010, 06:50
[font=courier new][size=8pt]Five days per week I happen to be at a building next to high tension electrical cables, you know the kind, suspended
from the truss towers. I don't even notice it anymore, but when I stand under them with visitors, they remark about how
you can hear the cables buzzing. And, it seems if it is rainy or humid, they buzz even louder. You can't see or feel an
electromagnetic field, but you can measure it.

I thought about this before. It seems that before long, there will be no more physical money (bills and coins).
Everything will be done electronically, first by cards, and then later maybe by something biometric, perhaps your
retinas. Imagine, then, that for some reason the government doesn't like you. It could just turn off your access to
electronic money. In that case, you would be finished. You would be unable to purchase anything. You could only survive,
if you either had friends, you begged, or, you stole.

Isn't the idea of the smart grid, that every electrical device you're using, can be monitored? Say, you have electric
heat. Maybe, it's the winter, so you have your heat turned on. The grid will notice that you are using your heater and
your computer at the same time. The grid will realize how greedy you are, and turn one of them off. What reasonable
person needs to run the heater and computer, simultaneously? Or, maybe it's after midnight, and you still have some
lights turned on, or the TV. The grid will turn them off for you - probably you fell asleep.

The other way the grid could do it, is if, while you exceeded some threshold power (watts) level, it automatically
increased your billing rate by a factor of one hundred. What do you think?!?!!

:diablo:

kryton9
12-06-2010, 10:11
That is what the show on the smart grid talked about exactly that sort of thing. For instance the power company here recommends you keep your thermostat at 78 degrees. I would die if I kept it at that high of a setting. I keep mine at 70 and even that is too hot for me and I run ceiling fans in the Summer. With the smart grid, I would have no say, they would set it to 78. If it comes to that sort of thing, I will just not connect to the internet anymore and cut off any broadband. I guess my new hobby will be a new way of life, living off of the grid...