Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mart Mix Player Project

Re: Mart Mix Player Project

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hartlef
    Hi martin,

for sure it looks like an interesting project. I get the same results as Petr, the songs are not recognized.

Here is a suggestion if you like:

When you scan a folder to add songs, an option to not include subfolders would be nice. Also that you can cancel the scanning process.
    Ciao Michael, have you also tried the new zip/rar files I posted above? Thanks for your suggestions, I will consider them!

Martin

Yes, I downloaded the latest ones today.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hartlef
    Yes, I downloaded the latest ones today.
    Okay, this seems not to be my lucky day, I noticed "background.exe" is sometimes loaded and sometimes not, i try to figure out why and will solve the problem.

Hi Martin,

this seems a great project. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope to be able to develop your requests in TBASS module soon.

I just noticed one important problem: Player seems to open a lot of connections to http://www.discogs.com/ but connections seems never closed. My firewall shows hundred of them.

Ciao
    Eros
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Hi Eros,

I'm glad you're back! :-) I hope you had a nice holiday.
    I'm not sure how I coded the downloading in my previous version so I invite you to try my latest version which only uses the INET inet_urlgetstring. Hopefully no unclosed connections anymore
    B.t.w. I replaced all ODBC code with FILE_PUTR/FILE_GETR code, script seems to be stable now! It's possible to use the FIND buttons now and also I added an analyze status (in percents) so you can see how much you have to wait until a song is completely analyzed.

I'm looking forward to the next version of ThinBasic with the new BASS_FX functions. This will be really cool. For now maybe I can ask you a favour, if possible can you send me the new beta version with Scrollbar control, so I can develop a virtual listview (to make loading a big database fast).

Also I want to ask everybody who tries this script, to let me know if you like the analyzed results (I improved this a little). Does the program recognize your songs good enough and what could be better. I am looking for a way to make the analyzing process faster but for now I don't know how. If the analyzing results are good enough I will continue finish this program. If the results are bad, I will try to find a better way to do the analyzing job.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Martin

EDIT: See the first post of this topic to get the files http://community.thinbasic.com/index...20976#msg20976

Ciao Martin.
    Holidays were fine, thanks.

I will download new version and test again in afternoon and let you know.
    Maybe better to keep just one version of your application possibly always attached in the first post so people can easily find it. Attaching many different versions can confuse people (old people like me )

On scrollbars, sorry but you have to wait a little because when I stopped development before holidays I was in the middle of a change in Core that must be finished before releasing a new version. But very few days I hope. But maybe I will be able to publish just thinBasic_UI.DLL module with Scrollbars. I will see if I can and let you know in few hours.

Eros
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Hi Martin,

new version is much better!
    The information I get is correct so far, no bad classification occurred.

There is only one problem:
    - I click "add music"
    - it starts to analyse, I wait till half of files from the begining are analysed
    - if I click header of "[Status] filename" after some time, it is correctly sorted, but it causes program to analyze from beginning, which means it sometimes analyses already analyzed files

Thanks,
    Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Quote Originally Posted by Eros Olmi
    Maybe better to keep just one version of your application possibly always attached in the first post so people can easily find it. Attaching many different versions can confuse people (old people like me )
    You are right, I just changed this. BTW I'm just 4 years younger then you

Quote Originally Posted by Eros Olmi
    On scrollbars, sorry but you have to wait a little because when I stopped development before holidays I was in the middle of a change in Core that must be finished before releasing a new version. But very few days I hope. But maybe I will be able to publish just thinBasic_UI.DLL module with Scrollbars. I will see if I can and let you know in few hours.
    Updated DLL would be great ofcourse. But please don't hurry, I understood it's very hot in Italy now, so publishing this after this weekend would be very fast too

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Petr Schreiber
    - if I click header of "[Status] filename" after some time, it is correctly sorted, but it causes program to analyze from beginning, which means it sometimes analyses already analyzed files
    Hi Petr,

Thanks for testing! The problem you mention sounds strange to me. When you sort the filename-header the program continues analyzing the current song. Then it goes back to the top of the listview and search the first filename with status "waiting" and then start to analyze it. I tested this again, and without any problems. Are you really sure the program analyzed the same song twice?

I just found another error, DELETE button doesn't work when songs are analyzed. If the analyzing of all files is done, then it works ok. I will fix this.

Bye bye,

Martin

Hi Matrin,

on my PC, when I click twice to "[Status] filename" during analyzing, it sets all files to [WAITING] state again.

Thanks,
    Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast