Ok, with some help I have started to make my menu up.. Just a simple window with buttons.

The button when click should open up a new window.. or repaint the old with new info. I'm thinking close window and open new.

Ok, here is what I like to know.. If I click the button, I want it to open this window for more selections. So far there are 4 choice on the main window, which will lead to sub choices. These will be up or down and the results sent serial (I'm not there yet).

Also, is there a trace command?
And can I put the result on the debug window.. Like when it ends it will say what my variables had .. Like mag = "yes"

I use to do this when I would test my functions and if they had what I expected.

Maybe a little bit of light here will help.

My job is repair and reverse engineering things that are basically non-repairable. In this case it deals with a Medical Specific monitors that is controlled via serial communication. I have decode all codes and can send via a program called RealTerm. I have a list of 15 main codes dealing with vertical adj, Horz adj, Pin Cushion etc.

I want to make this portable as you know and easy..

I'm basically stuck right now at when I click my box, how do I make it do it..
I want to see it in basic 1st before I make the next menu or control the serial.

I have looked at sample and have mod the ones to what I need. I have used Petr #include to perform the buttons (Thanks Petr).
I can put the so so program here if you like.. Just I have lines that are so so..

Wayne