Thread: Warehouse 3D: sources

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Warehouse 3D: sources

Hi All,

At Work I'm starting to study this project of 3D Warehouse.
    For now the result of script it's only a test of the layout of a hypothetical warehouse, for Now the boxes were placed at random position.

I will work on a database for the properties and location of each place pallets so they can organize the layout of the Warehouse.

Ciao,
    Simone

Edit 01-28 -2009
    - Small change in the script: Using the display list for the creation of the box (thanks to Petr).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    LapTop Pc: 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 • 2GB 533MHz DDR2 RAM • 160GB hard disk • 512MB ATi Mobility Radeon X1600 graphics • Win Vista SP1<br />Desktop Pc: 1.6GHz Intel Core 2&nbsp; • 2GB DDR2 RAM •&nbsp; 1024MB Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT • WinXp&nbsp; SP3

Re: Warehouse 3D: sources

Simone,

whatever change you will decide to include into this project, please keep sources attached to first post of this thread updated avoiding to spread multiple copies of them (unless wanted). If you made updates, please change attached files and post a reminder to this thread stating what you changed.

Ciao and thanks again for this code
    Eros
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Re: Warehouse 3D: sources

Hi all,

I've updated the script in the first post with Petr's suggestion.
    I used the display list for the creation of the box.

Ciao,
    Simone
    LapTop Pc: 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 • 2GB 533MHz DDR2 RAM • 160GB hard disk • 512MB ATi Mobility Radeon X1600 graphics • Win Vista SP1<br />Desktop Pc: 1.6GHz Intel Core 2&nbsp; • 2GB DDR2 RAM •&nbsp; 1024MB Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT • WinXp&nbsp; SP3