Thread: critics :) thinStudio game project

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

critics :) thinStudio game project

dear thinStudio members...

do me please a favour to discuss short about the going on at the govern game project !
    End of discussing deadline I see here at sunday, 26.10.2008, 23:59 pm

a) - what's going on here with the game project forum?
    it's not a ghost, that's whispering to me... I want to fill my job here with more input for the game... so I can see the timetable structure fits as well for game development...
    I have perhaps the same problems as you I can imagine about the forthcoming at the game... I was out some days, holidays, now it's just another aura here ...

Our aims for this month! we can catch it, isn't it?

October 31st, 2008:

- Feature set decided
    - Story and setting finished
    - Track implementation done
    - Track editor workable
    - Dummy artwork for track and vessel for testing provided
    - Particle routines done

b) - there's something going wrong with engaged work for it and the project has in my eyes very good chance to catch the aim to develop the 'govern' game, I feel that... it's a normal way of doing with ups and downs, not every day the sun is shining, but I would like to know, as michael hartlef did it some days/weeks before, should we go on ???

c) - I stop working on my projects for the game if we cannot 'discuss' what's going wrong or if we have too different directions with working at the game, content, city concepts, track tile concepts, particle and collision module and more...

d) - I am not angry, only just a little bit sad about the current come-together-here... I can spend my time with other things they doesn't belong to the game project...

e) - I don't like to throw it all away, some crisis takes time to solve, but here it's just a little problem, I see, the men-power for the thinStudio team is present, use it

f) I would like to go on with more input for the game... I know the different situation of some guys here, but I wonder why the project is tuning down... ?

g) so we are a team with positively team spirit, adult persons, we can talk about it what's the main problem or the "core" mistake, but not every day and until sunday I would like to see what happens with the game, otherwise I stop my work here.

I am still not perfect, cannot work every day at the game project, but I like this game idea and will finish it... push it ! ;D

=> timetable... I repeat it here...

November 30th, 2008

- OpenGL GUI routines done
    - Dummy artwork for gui provided
    - Multiplayer routines done
    - First play mode playable
    - SoundFX provided
    - Music partially provided

December 31st, 2008

- Second play mode playable
    - First play mode finished
    - Artwork finished

January 27th, 2008

- Everything has to be done

January 29th, 2008

- Game packaged and send to CodingMonkeys

ps: the 'dummy badmines body' figure I add here... because I like this work at the game project and I am proud of it !

I wanted to see this object explode during playing the govern game

best regards, Frank
    (Lionheart)

Attached Images Attached Images
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need