Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is Lionheart008 doing?

How is Lionheart008 doing?

Does anyone know if Frank is absent for a normal reason? I'm wondering as I didn't see him here since saturday.

Re: How is Lionheart008 doing?

Hi Michael, hi all...

sorry, but I had to care a lot about my girl friend, she has had an accident at sunday afternoon with her car and much trouble with police, security stuff, hospital chiefs and the driver who has caused the accident... I don't know if I have time enough today, but tomorrow I am here back again..

I am still living, healthy and it was just a shock for me... my girl friend has got only a broken arm ...

...that a drunken driver could drive without licence and with full speed on the "autobahn" and crashed against ten or more cars and the police didn't do anything to catch this person... I am still very angry about the german laws...

I am very sorry... ciao and servus, Lionheart
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart008
    Hi Michael, hi all...

sorry, but I had to care a lot about my girl friend, she has had an accident at sunday afternoon with her car and much trouble with police, security stuff, hospital chiefs and the driver who has caused the accident... I don't know if I have time enough today, but tomorrow I am here back again..

I am still living, healthy and it was just a shock for me... my girl friend has got only a broken arm ...

...that a drunken driver could drive without licence and with full speed on the "autobahn" and crashed against ten or more cars and the police didn't do anything to catch this person... I am still very angry about the german laws...

I am very sorry... ciao and servus, Lionheart

Oh, I'm glad nothing more serious happend to her. Best wishes for her recovery. And take your time to get all things done. That is much more important.
    Yes, sometimes you really wonder about german laws. If I would be in charge, we would need much much more jails. Mmmh, mayb esome old oil tankers would do the job too. ;D

Hi Frank,

good everything is ok now.
    I cannot judge German autobahns, I know them only from "Kobra 11". From that it looks there is no day without explosion, ahem

When you will have more time, do not forget to check the game background we discussed, it will help you to find solid point ( or at least convergence ) for new designs.

Petr

Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

I'm sorry to hear that. All the best.

> I'm very angry (just to be polite) that such a people are free to do what they want.
    We should ask to some nice countries (where no human right are in place) to reserve free places for those people. One year in a China or Siberia prisons should teach them something.
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

hi to all...
    mike, petr, eros

- thank you for sending best wishes and friendly words to healing progress for my girl friend, I will tell her about you all and she knows already what I am doing here in the new club of programming guys ("thinstudio") since some weeks with studying these strange boards (in her eyes!) but she supports me and I have translated to her, what we are planing here... she's loving racing games and fast cars...

@petr:
    game background we discussed, it will help you to find solid point ( or at least convergence ) for new designs.
    ...sorry, forgotten... shame upon me, do you mean some kind of terrain buildings? landscapes, rocks, desert regions, sea and wood landscapes and so on....?

have all a nice evening...

lionheart
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

Hi Frank,

I meant that Abraxas came up with backstory to spark the fantasy a bit and choose the direction ( races on water platforms, rebels, ...)

I know just realised you come up with nice idea as well, I did not see it at the time of writing my previous post.

Bye and best wishes to recovery team ,
    Petr
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

good morning... all
    dear thinStudio team...

... sorry for lately reply, but I have to care (at the moment a full time job) for my girl friends healing (recovering) again... some trouble with hospital visits and doctors... I must do all things a husband have to do but I like it... and she has no access to the www (no pc at all!)... no joke

I am back with more useful inputs on sunday... I can promise it...

bye, Lionheart, best wishes to all...

Hi Frank,

no problem, I keep my fingers crossed.

Petr

Take care. Family first, always !
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast