Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thinStudio Logo :-)

thinStudio Logo :-)

...my 5 cent for this day

dear thinStudio user... dear thinBasic friends, perhaps we can here make some proposals for a new thinStudi Logo.

1) My idea is to collect first of all a lot of thinStudio logos, the variety of design styles would be important... then a new poll should be started to select the winning logo

2) 2D, 3D, comicstyle... everything is welcome... perhaps I can manage this topic here

3) ...if anybody can help or has ideas, would be great! - so, make up your mind and create new stuff

I have made only a little start here, everybody of the thinbasic users can create a logo here, then we can decide and select the best fitted designed logo with a new poll...

btw: load please 1) *.jpg, 2) *.gif formats... take please no ! 3) *.BMP file... as I have done and this thread will strike to upload this picture

best regards, Lionheart (with headache a lot or it's the damned cold again...)

PS: may be it's a good idea to look after a "Game logo" too on this topic?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

Re: thinStudio Logo :-)

Hi LionHeart,

interesting idea and thanks for first logo.
    I must say in my experience PNG format is very good for logos too - small, RGBA8, and with lossless compression.

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Nice idea LionHeart and start. It is always fun to work on logos. Hope to add some in the coming days.
    Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600
    Raspberry Pi 3: Raspbian OS use for Home Samba Server and Test HTTP Server

Nice start. A little difficult for my eyes as I have problems with Blue and red next to each other but a good start for sure.

hi all:-)

@petr
    yes, png format I have forgotten... add it here with another example, try to do it tomorrow...

@kent
    "fun to work on logos", yes you are right! - If you have enough time and wouldn't go alone through the designed wood (little joke in german...!)
    - I will catch your first logo here with pleasure...

@michael
    thanks too:-) please can you send the formerly logo of "thinStudio" to me here? Or should I copy it on this board? - what color do you prefer?

- the colors blue and red are only examples... the color boxes should show you, that thinBasic includes more modules for scripting and a thinAir gui e.g.
    - it was only a starting point!

wish you all a nice evening... ciao und servus,

"salve", ben lionheart hur
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

Can we have an animated logo?

Many of the games I play have nice short animations with cool sound effects.
    I will do a mockup of a generic one this weekend and save it as an xvid avi file to show what I am talking about.

So many fun aspects of things for this project, I am very excited we have another nice team project to work on.
    Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600
    Raspberry Pi 3: Raspbian OS use for Home Samba Server and Test HTTP Server

Lionheart008, just take it from the post I did. It is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by kent sarikaya
    Can we have an animated logo?

Many of the games I play have nice short animations with cool sound effects.
    I will do a mockup of a generic one this weekend and save it as an xvid avi file to show what I am talking about.

So many fun aspects of things for this project, I am very excited we have another nice team project to work on.
    A very simple one like http://www.papervision3d.org/ could be enough I think.
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

good morning "designer guys"

@ kent:
    yes try it... of course, if you have a good idea, show it! better more than less proposals...
    I like animated gifs... special animated gifs with humour (I love comic strips!)

@ eros...
    thank you for this nice aquarium fishes, must laugh...

@ michael:
    I copy it as soon as possible from the other board, thank you...

put here another example for a thinBasic Logo... with a picture in it and hot words... ;D

nice day for you all, new ideas are very welcome,

lionheart

dear michael, thank you! :-)

I have ...copied the formerly 'original logo' from another thinStudio board posts

Yes, we can decide to leave the voting open till sunday night. You should able to remove your votes and revote but now I don't see that option anymore. I wrote to eros allready, maybe he changed a setting, when he added Kent to the thinStudio group. I think only thinStudio members can see this forum and so vote on it. We have a logo allready but if the others would like a new one then we could have a go at it.
    best regards, lionheart

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast