Thread: Short introduction :-)

Short introduction :-)

... haven't had (until today!) time enough to write such silly things ... but after I have posted more than 50 messages here I have to calm my conscience... excuse me for making translating mistakes... english-german...

... deleted
    Best regards, have a good time with me in this engaged forum,

good luck and best wishes for 'thinBasic' and the engaged team, they developed such a great stuff, Lionheart (Frank Brübach) ;D
    Attached Images Attached Images
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

Re: Short introduction :-)

Hi Franko,

that is a very nice and big introduction. Thanks for all the inside info of your life. I'm sorry to hear that your parents have allready left this place.

Best wishes
    Michael

Hi Lionheart,

thanks for introduction, you have really diverse interests and skills.
    Congratulations on finishing the novel, will it be published in Germany or other states too?

What is your adventure game about, detective story?

Thanks,
    Petr

P.S. Thanks for the photos, it was nice to see photo of your dog too
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

dear michael, petr, hi all here at this topic theme

@michael:
    yes, it was a very hard time to lose my parents... You think there is enough time to spend on this planet earth, but one day, there is no more time left to say so much things, you wanted to do... sometimes it's a feeling you are cruising around a black hole and you cannot fill it... but I have spent a lot of good times with my mother and father, I will not forget it whole my life... that's my problem with such definitely things like dead (and birth too), the good one won't come back on earth, but perhaps they are living at another place, rest in peace...

do your parents are still living?

@petr:
    oh yes, the first big novel will appear in spring 2009 so far I hope... fairy tale and criminal novel, a good mixing... over 400 pages big

I have changed the story a lot, fine-tuning, but after one year I have decided to stop me. I will write a serial with three, four books...

the adventure game I have in mind is a kind of 'detective' and 'tomb raider' story... I am not a gamer, not at all, but there are some very interesting games on market I know... my first game was "prince of persia" on win 3.1 ;-) run, jump, solving riddles and more...

my dog is a mixed race, collie and huskie, two hearts are beating in her breast;-)

you like animals, isn't it? see on your page here you have an living 'pet'? :
    greetings to "mike", the rat!
    - my dog calls "lara"... some of the first photos I have made in the music shop a friend of me has his job

read your introduction as soon as possible, I didn't know about this topic until I have read the post from eros invite the thinBasic user to do it!

have a nice day... Lionheart, run to the sun...

ps: a link to an interesting game for you and michael, all other one...
    "http://www.perry-rhodan-game.de/"
    I know all the story of perry rhodan... uff!

pps: the novel will be published in german language first of all... after it becomes a bestseller it will be translated in english, french, italian, spanish and so on... ;D
    Attached Images Attached Images
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

@Lionheart: Yes both parents are still alive but Ihave allmost no contact to my father. Both parents of my wife passed away a few years ago, within 4 months I think. So I can imagine how you feel as I see my wife being sad about that.

You found allready a publisher? Wow, my wife wrote to over a hundred agents and 90% didn't even open the manusscript. So we had to publish the book ourself.

dear michael, yes I have had good luck with a publisher in austria, but I have to spend some money too I hope the spring will be a good time for me and I win with lotto some millions euro :

I will create a new website in some weeks to push my criminal novels (two ones!), a diary with humour about my life here in this charming little town follows...

have a nice evening, see you, don't forget to have a break, sleep enough and care about your lovely wife! ;D

best wishes for you and your projects, Franko Löwenherz