Thread: CMCC-09 : CodingMonkeys Coding Contest 2009

CMCC-09 : CodingMonkeys Coding Contest 2009

Coding Monkeys:http://www.codingmonkeys.com is going to have an annual coding contest that will run from 1st October till the End of January. (to give all those scholars out there Time to code over their Xmas Break). there will be 3 categories.

2D Game : Winner , Second place, Third Place
    3D Game : Winner , Second place, Third Place
    Non Game : Winner , Second place, Third Place

You can use ANY coding language you like so long as the Software can be run on Windows XP or Vista (sorry for 95, 98, ME, 2000, Linux, Mac, and other Platforms)

See http://www.codingmonkeys.com/index.php?topic=1777.0 for more details

Re: CMCC-09 : CodingMonkeys Coding Contest 2009

Ciao Cameron and thanks for letting us know about CM Contest.

Eros
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Re: CMCC-09 : CodingMonkeys Coding Contest 2009

CMCC-09 is now well underway

Good luck to all

I'm still looking for more prize providers for all categories (especially the non game category at the moment .. its falling behind the others in prizes), so if your interested then give me a PM or email

I know of people interested in the contest using a variety of languages , ThinBasic , DarkBasic Pro, Brutus2d, basic4gl, Blitz range, Power basic , Pure basic , Emergence Basic. I'm sure this list will grow as time advances. Please help me make this one of the biggest coding contests around. Spread the word about it in what ever coding community you go into.

If your interested but don't think your good enough to go it alone then maybe try teaming up with others or just have a go anyway .. its free, fun, learning experience and you can win prizes.