Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arkanoid (a more 3D Version)

Re: Arkanoid (a more 3D Version)

hi somone :-) good morning for you too hope you are fine...

sorry about my lately reply... no, the game didn't work, I supposed it with the new pre release of thinBasic two days before by eros

I have found the same 'bug' or 'error message' try to running your arkanoid 3d game...
    with the new thinBasic 1.7.0.0 pre-release... (date 14-09-200

- perhaps it belongs to a false or missing code line in your script (plugin?) module? don't know. I am working with win xp sp 2...

- I have add a picture for you... this error message I have got yesterday and today...

hope you can find or solve the error message or somebody can help, I am sure...
    nevertheless, have a nice day ! I am sure, it's only a little thing to change

best regards, Lionheart and good luck for further development of your nice game ! :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

Re: Arkanoid (a more 3D Version)

Hi Lionheart

I spoke with Eros about that Error and he had suggest to uninstall thinbasic from your Pc because could be some module that not refresh, so try to uninstall thinbasic and reinstall it.

Hope it works.

Ciao,
    Simone
    LapTop Pc: 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 • 2GB 533MHz DDR2 RAM • 160GB hard disk • 512MB ATi Mobility Radeon X1600 graphics • Win Vista SP1<br />Desktop Pc: 1.6GHz Intel Core 2&nbsp; • 2GB DDR2 RAM •&nbsp; 1024MB Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT • WinXp&nbsp; SP3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12