thinBasic version 1.7.0.0 preview only for community registered users.

Hi all.

I've created this Preview forum accessible only to community registered users in order to get to all of you a preview of what's going on and at the same time get some feedback on possible bugs or errors.

If you are interested in getting thinBasic preview version 1.7.0.0 please send me a personal message here in forum. I will send back the url where to download from.

thinBasic 1.7.0.0 is one of the biggest thinBasic updates so far especially in the User Interface area. We have introduced a completely new way to handle windows and control events using callbacks. Callbacks a re special functions in place to automatically manage events. More or less it is the same way other language (especially compiled one) manage events. We have created some examples to show how to attach callback functions to windows and controls. See in thinBasic\SampleScripts\UI\CallBacks\ directory.

Please note this preview is an ongoing version and many changes will happen before the final version will be released.

Have fun.
Eros