Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ThinBasic Journal, Issue 1

Re: ThinBasic Journal, Issue 1

Thanks for nice words,

Journal #2 gets more authors, so it will be hopefully even more interesting
    ThinBasic 1.7.0.0 introduces some very important additions, so it is very enjoyable to write about it.

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

hi all

dear petr.. I will try to help you for issue 2 with a little tutorial about one of my first tbgl scripts... or a changing nehe lesson I have learnt a lot and made mistakes, so I can say, what's important or not... articles from a beginner to newbies

best regards, lionheart
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

thinBasic MVPs

LionHeart I would save it for issue #3.

I think Petr has almost finished issue #2.

Home Desktop : Windows 7 - Intel Pentium (D) - 3.0 Ghz - 2GB - Geforce 6800GS
    Home Laptop : WinXP Pro SP3 - Intel Centrino Duo - 1.73 Ghz - 2 GB - Intel GMA 950
    Home Laptop : Windows 10 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) - 4 GB - Intel HD 4400
    Work Desktop : Windows 10 - Intel I7 - 4 Ghz - 8GB - Quadro Fx 370

Hi Lionheart,

I would be for Issue #3, if it does not mean problem for you.
    #2 will already contain 2 articles on TBGL related stuff, better to not "flood" readers with too much articles on similar topic.

Petr
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

I Just found these.. This what the doctor ordered.. Now I can read and learn..

Thanks Petr

hi oldpapa yes, this is a really good medicine to learn more about thinbasic and I would recommend for a beginner also some of the various examples of the current thinbasic release 1.7.7.0, there are so many helps and infos here at the board too

when you are searching for a special term choose a world (eg "TBGL ENTITY" or "Smoke" or "Timer" or "Button Menu") for the search box right top and check the selection what post at the board is the right for you... Use also the "F1" Help button, when you are working with thinair, take the mouse over a word (when it's blue colored) and push the F1 Button... so you can get more precise answer for your question how to handle with the code functions... My mistake at my start here was to forget this important Help Key (must laugh), so I must ask day by day...

@petr: do you need help for issue 3? my input would be: button menu gui or tbgl (axisfork example) or other things... say it to me... what's the date for deadline???

best wishes, you are welcome here "oldpapa" , best regards, Lionheart
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart008
    @petr: do you need help for issue 3? my input would be: button menu gui or tbgl (axisfork example) or other things... say it to me... what's the date for deadline???
    Hi Franck,

at deadline is not set yet and there are allways articles welcome. The more the better.

Michael

Frank,

article is welcomed, send it in DOC/ODT/PDF/TXT format along with pictures to Journal@ThinBasic.com when ready please.
    I am looking forward to it!

Petr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123