Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TAB Alpha Release 28

Re: TAB Alpha Release 28

That is great news!

while watching the video, one thing occured to me.

If you would be interested I could take a some photographs of interesting places here in Brno and surrounding, and the images could be used as free resources for TAB game creators. We have a castle, lake, damaged castle ;D, rocks and much more here

I am busy with other stuff, so cannot support TAB with sample games, but this way I could help without problems. Just let me know ( if you are interested ) which types of locations do you think would be suitable for adventure games.

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Re: TAB Alpha Release 28

Eros Olmi wrote:

I just noticed there is no "TAB_Updater" in the "Alpha 28 (04 May 200". It is a great tool.

Eros, I am pleased to report that the 'TAB Online Updater' will now be accessible from the TAB Editor Main Menu buttons in the next "bundled" release, rather than as a separate program.

@Petr: Do not worry about the help with the graphics etc. I know you are busy with your own projects. I'm more than satisfied with your help and continuing interest in TAB past and current.

Cheers,
    catventure.
    http://tab.thinbasic.com - Home Of The ThinBasic Adventure Builder Project. (Interactive Fiction/Text Adventure Maker)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12