0. You may not vote on this poll
  • none

0 0%
  • none

0 0%

Thread: console window

console window

Hi Eros,
    I am using Console Window, i donīt know what else to use as it all is new to me.
    Yes, i mean ON/OFF text like īNOW YOU SEE ME, NOW YOU DONīT...ī lol
    For the moment i am not writing anything, only trying things out, see if they work using some basic commands i know from the good old AMIGA BASIC but most of them donīt work. It will take me a while untill i can show off with some programming, but iīll let you know in the forum when the time is there. For the moment i am trying to understad every aspect from TB and try to learn of it.
    Regards:
    Frank.
    fravado

Re: console window

Hi Franck,

welcome on the forum and don't ber afraid to ask a lot. We all help each other here.

Michael

To Michael

Hi Michael,
    Very pleased to meet you on this Forum and thanks for writing me a note.
    I see you are from Germany, i do speak your language too īcause in my country (Belgiën) we use 3 languages, Frensh as the main lingo then Flemich (Flemmish in English) and next German. Also i spend around 10 years in Germany for my job, i was working in the Binnenschiffart then. Now i work as a Diver. For yours and others info, i am BELGIAN and not Spanish because i live in Spain.
    Thanks for willing to help me with my questions Michael, but as for now PETR has givn me something to breake my head over ??? and i want be asking you anything untill i finnished the homework Petr gave me.... lol
    Bye for now,
    Regards Frank.
    fravado

Re: console window

Yes, Petr can be hard on his students sometimes, LOL. Just kidding.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.