Thread: thinBasic TBGL Bonus Pack 1.4.0.1

thinBasic TBGL Bonus Pack 1.4.0.1

Hi all.

We have created a new download release called thinBasic TBGL Bonus Pack.
    You can find it in download section at: http://www.thinbasic.com/index.php?o...d=23&Itemid=66

What is thinBasic TBGL Bonus Pack?
    It is currently a 9Mb zip file full of some of the many TBGL script developed by forum users (mainly from Petr) and already present in the forum in different sparse posts. I've decided to collect some of them keeping organized into a downloadable zip file easy to be copied into \thinBasic\Samplescripts\ directory.

The idea is to keep this Bonus Pack updated with the new versions of the included scripts. It can be a good start for users wanting to approach TBGL module and the massive options it brings to thinBasic engine. Consider also Petr seems to have a new set of functionalities ready to be developed for the next few months so this can be a good time for starting this operation.

Please feel free to download and make here any suggestion on how to implement, on possible bugs found inside included script or any other comment you would like to let us know.

If you find any of your script included in the thinBasic TBGL Bonus Pack and want to remove them, let us know.
    If you have a nice TBGL script and would like to include into thinBasic TBGL Bonus Pack, let us know.

What do you need to run TBGL included scripts?
    To execute script included into thinBasic TBGL Bonus Pack you need thinBasic preview version 1.4.0.1 installed into your system.

thinBasic TBGL Bonus Pack specific forum
    A new dedicated forum for TBGL Bonus pack has been created. You can get into it at: http://community.thinbasic.com/index.php?board=125.0

Thanks a lot.
    thinBasic team
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Re: thinBasic TBGL Bonus Pack 1.4.0.1

That sounds like a good idea!

Hi,

thanks for creating it Eros,
    I almost forgot some of those scripts !

Thanks,
    Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Super Idea Eros!
    Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600
    Raspberry Pi 3: Raspbian OS use for Home Samba Server and Test HTTP Server

In September/October I will try to make a TBGL Bonus Pack ... Pro
    Pro version will have just the "monster" scripts, I mean the scripts that can be considered complete applications like TopDown3D 3.0

I would also like to create a UI script able to be used as navigator menu for all those scripts.

We will see.

Ciao
    Eros
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

The idea of a UI to access is a very good one and leads to me asking, any idea when you will put into place a wiki for thinBasic? I think most of the info on the forums organized and updated on a wiki would be the best way to go. Use the forums for questions and discussions, but all the reference and language specific tips and projects would be so much better in a wiki. Then a link from each wiki page to the forum for further discussion of that page or content would put both wiki and forum to best use.
    Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600
    Raspberry Pi 3: Raspbian OS use for Home Samba Server and Test HTTP Server

Ken,

maybe if you will ask once more ... I will make a wiki (just joking)
    This is the 3rd or 4th times you asked for a wiki site. Honestly I have to say I've never played with a wiki site so I'm not aware of the full set of possibilities it can bring to us. I will try to have a look in October, not before due to missing time in September (quite already filled).

In the meantime, if you like, please open a new specific thread in other forum (maybe General forum) so we can start talking about a possible wiki web site: what software to use, which options it can add, what to use for, is there anyone willing to admin it, ...

Thansk a lot.
    Eros