I had in mind + or am i mistaken - thinAir functions could be used on inside thinair running script when
Uses "ThinAir" gets declared.

But the help pages about thinair-scripting seem tobe removed in thinbasic-help while thinAir-help looks as if it was the file for the previous thinAir-Editor.

I am looking and searching for information about creating scripts that will substitute missing functions at the thinair for example use Array Sort, Replace$ etc. by calling tB to do it. Why wait until thinAir has feature xy if we can write it ourselves. Also i do not like to open 5 different editors to copy something utf-8 to be Ansi or whatever if thinbasic has already all built in.

In the thinAir-scripting folder is actually 1 script onlly. there are 2 more files, 1 executable + 1 powerbasic-script. I guess both files are wrong in that folder . Currently i have only 2 ways to automate something- like using tools-menu and let that start my scripts that does pretty much all- launching files or calling other tools functtions. And i know how to retrieve the names of currently in thinair open scripts. But both i have to o manually.- The user-tools menu has no shortcut and to execute a script inside thinair is also no shortcut available. So itneeds some
keyboard +mouse-input-recorder that allows to send input. to thinAir -just to make thinair launch something or click buttons because itwill not start automatictogether with thinAir.

But maybe it has functions that we could call. ThinAir seems was removec from thinbasic-helpfile so do not find anything to study from how i cold make it more than only let thinair tellme what script currently in editor opened. Would be also usefil to know a bit moreabbout executing scripts inside thinair so we could automate a few things ) as search in thinair is mostly disabled. No replace and must push the search button again and again. I would not bother if i could hook a function there myself.

So are there any documentations about scripting thinair available or will Eros release a few secrets ?
Probably more