Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Accesing this forum

The problem is still existing. Firefox.

Yes, is still there.
    I'm continuously working on this but G seems insisting to suggest 2 pages that were removed days ago
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Review successful for http://www.thinbasic[.]com/

To: Webmaster of http://www.thinbasic[.]com/,

Google has received and processed your security review request. Google systems indicate that http://www.thinbasic[.]com/ no longer contains links to harmful sites or downloads. The warnings visible to users are being removed from your site. This may take a few hours to happen.
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

No more red alerts for me. Congrats Eros and everyone!

(I guess FBSL has been rehabilitated? )
    Mike
    (3.6GHz i5 Core Quad w/ 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX 1060Ti w/ 6GB VRAM, x64 Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1)

Quote Originally Posted by mike lobanovsky View Post
    (I guess FBSL has been rehabilitated? )
    Yes of course.

My fault: it was not FBSL itself.
    I mentioned it because exactly when red alert started we were posting links to some share site where to find FBSL and I thought that links were not legal for Google.
    You know ... 1+1= ... 3 in this case.
    Sorry

Woohoo!!! Glad that is over.

FBSL rocks Mike. Any closer to getting things back up and running? My offer does and will stand, so give me a PM if you need anything from me.

Eros said: because exactly when red alert started we were posting links to some share site where to find FBSL and I thought that links were not legal for Google.
    i think this happened when i have posted the FBSL_RC2 to mediafire, after that Kuron said he can't download the file and when i have checked the file in mediafire it was marked with a BUG and can't be downloaded by other people, my scenario is that mediafire have posted to google the forum site address which have the link to that file, so it may be the fault of mediafire who started all this chaos, in virustotal site they have a mark 13 to 59 for the file RC2 ie 59 not infected and 13 infected, mediafire consider this high . after that Google consider even the O...L.....org link as harmful. it is the first time i scare from write something or some links !!!!!
    Last edited by primo; 30-09-2017 at 06:36.

Google has replaced their "Do No Evil" motto with "All Your Base Are Belong To Us".

Quote Originally Posted by primo View Post
    i think this happened when i have posted the FBSL_RC2 to mediafire, after that Kuron said he can't download the file and when i have checked the file in mediafire it was marked with a BUG and can't be downloaded by other people, my scenario is that mediafire have posted to google the forum site address which have the link to that file, so it may be the fault of mediafire who started all this chaos, in virustotal site they have a mark 13 to 59 for the file RC2 ie 59 not infected and 13 infected, mediafire consider this high . after that Google consider even the O...L.....org link as harmful. it is the first time i scare from write something or some links !!!!!
    I'm not really sure all that was the only reason.
    Maybe it was a sum of situations.
    I think Google apply some algo where every "bad" thing it find has a score.
    At the end the sum of the scores determine if to mark red a web site or not.

I can say that I also found another problem and after removing that problem Google test was ok.
    A spammer that I "softly" removed and blocked had a link in his profile to a gambling site.
    I didn't see it at first because that link was not visible unless you was making mouse over.
    When I discovered (using a scanner that listed all links linking to external sites) I removed it.

I thought I'd add something to this topic. I usually access the site through the Tapatalk App but for the past few weeks haven't been able to do so. So I tried to access the site using the Firefox Focus browser but couldn't. Apparently both apps seem to think that the forum should be using a https connection rather than http. I'm currently posting this using the K-Meleon browser on my laptop.
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    CPU: Intel Celeron N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz
    Memory: 4.00GB RAM
    Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast