Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello again

Please read personal message. Petr and I are trying to arrange something
    Last edited by ErosOlmi; 07-09-2017 at 05:49.
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

thinBasic MVPs
    Hello guys,
    as first let me say thanks for your generous help, am really happy to know you. You made it possible for us to rent a room where we - my wife, her kids and me can stay now for this month and we are able to process required documents as my working permit and health test that i need to apply for a job here.
    To make it short: we married in February in the province far from Manila. Our marriage certificate should be processed by now through PSA/NSO (Philippine Statistics Authority/National Statistics Office). The certified marriage contract would allow me to get a visa for 1 year for free and also a working permit for a very small fee.
    But unluckily the priest who married us and processed our marriage has passed away shortly after our wedding ceremony and nobody knows where's our documents and the marriage contracts.
    We are investigating now, today we will go to the PSA again, lets hope they find it as soon we pay the processing fee. Else it would mean for me that next week, September 15 i need to go to the immigration office to pay again for extending the visa and in worst case it means we have to marry again. And I would because my wife and me love each other very much. For a second marriage no problem - we know a lot of people here that will help to arrange this here at very low costs.

Thank you,
    thank you,
    thank you !

Everything will be good
    I think there are missing some Forum-sections as beta-testing and support

If anything else, we are here.

Ciao
    Eros
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

thinBasic MVPs
    Yesterday we were at the PSA, sadly there's no record in their files, they will investigate now in the city where we married. They coudn't make me much hope that we will have our marriage certificate before the end of next week that means I have to extend my visa again before next Saturday for at least another month. Grrrr...
    The problem now if I process a working permission it will only be granted for the duration of the visa. Useless to demand visa for 1 month only but must be 3 months at least in order to get the working permit. As said if we had the marriage certificate approved by the PSA it would be almost for free (alike 400 pesos for 3 months, 1300 for 1 year + free visa for 1 year) but without it it's like 1300 for 3 months for the wp + 6300 the visa for the same time, if 6 months I get a little discount since the processing fee is only once (around 1600 wp + 9800 visa) not to mention the fare that we need every time we go to the immigration office...
    Unlike in the United States here I will get problems if I become an illegal alien...
    I think there are missing some Forum-sections as beta-testing and support

Ciao René,

if any need, please post personal message or send mail to support at thinBasic dot com.
    I will close this post not to let other programmers think negative thoughts.

Ciao
    Eros

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.