Thread: The God Delusion

The God Delusion

The Root of All Evil?, later retitled The God Delusion, is a television documentary written and presented by Richard Dawkins in which he argues that humanity would be better off without religion or belief in God.

The documentary was first broadcast in January 2006, in the form of two 45-minute episodes (excluding advertisement breaks), on Channel 4 in the UK.

Dawkins has said that the title The Root of All Evil? was not his preferred choice, but that Channel 4 had insisted on it to create controversy. The sole concession from the producers on the title was the addition of the question mark. Dawkins has stated that the notion of anything being the root of all evil is ridiculous. Dawkins' book The God Delusion, released in September 2006, goes on to examine the topics raised in the documentary in greater detail. The documentary was rebroadcast on the More4 channel on the 25th August 2010 under the title of The God Delusion. (Wikipedia)

ScriptBasic Project Manager
    Project Site
    support@scriptbasic.org

The science Delusion

arch rival to Richard Dawkins:

Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion BANNED TED TALK

GoogleTalks / 2008
    The Extended Mind: Recent Experimental Evidence

Last edited by Charles Pegge; 29-10-2014 at 13:21.

Rosetta comet (747 overlay for scale) - One of the many sperm of god giving life to deserving worlds.

Last edited by John Spikowski; 05-11-2014 at 04:14.
    Project Site
    support@scriptbasic.org

The video that Charles posted got me thinking about the power of the mind.

I was in my kitchen and each winter I put a bird feeder out side my window to get a up close view of them snacking. I have been running behind and didn't get to the feed store for seed yet and get the feeder hung. To my surprise a couple birds hovered around my window where the feeder would be as if in there minds it was actually there. I took the feeder down over 9 months ago and put it in the garage.

In the video it talked about how birds fly in formation and react instantly to directional changes in precise unison. I believe there is a virtual connection between minds of all species with some depending on the skill as a way to survive.
    Project Site
    support@scriptbasic.org

Animal Telepathy

Anna Breytenbach 2013

nna Breytenbach is a South African-based professional animal communicator who has received advanced training through the Assisi International Animal Institute in California, USA. She’s been practising for 12 years in South Africa, Europe and the USA with both domestic and wild animals.
    Born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa, she holds a degree in Psychology, Economics and Marketing from the University of Cape Town. During her international corporate career that took her to Australia and then Silicon Valley and Seattle in the USA, she lived out her passion for wildlife and conservation by volunteering at various rehabilitation and educational centers..

And here is another comet mission - with nice animation:

http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/dis...?News_ID=48445
    Last edited by Charles Pegge; 19-11-2014 at 02:52.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.