Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the Donation system broken?

Is the Donation system broken?

Is the donation system broken? I see no donations so far.

~Garrett

thinBasic MVPs
    the reason might be, that no donations were made this month. But to make sure you could try to donate

If you already did and your donation does not appear, then none of the understaffed developement division has had the time yet to approve your donation.
    I think there are missing some Forum-sections as beta-testing and support

I'm still trying to figure out if Eros is busy with real life and thinBasic is on the back burner at the moment or Eros is depressed at the outcome of the language his BASIC is developed with. I have been saying for some time that Eros needs to look at O2 a bit more seriously or he is going to find himself painted in a corner.

I hope he is just busy.
    ScriptBasic Project Manager
    Project Site
    support@scriptbasic.org

Hmmm... Ok, so maybe thinBasic needs a boost in new users. Let me see what I can do about that...

~Garrett

The donations are highly welcome, but of course - not mandatory

I checked the donations list and there is none pending for approval as of now. In case anybody donated recently and it didn't appear, let me know and I will investigate.

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Quote Originally Posted by John Spikowski View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out if Eros is busy with real life and thinBasic is on the back burner at the moment or Eros is depressed at the outcome of the language his BASIC is developed with. I have been saying for some time that Eros needs to look at O2 a bit more seriously or he is going to find himself painted in a corner.

I hope he is just busy.
    Hiya John! Is there anywhere we don't run into each other?? ;-)

I see now what language Eros used for thinBasic and now understand the concern. Did they ever recover from the death of the author? I lost track of that situation a while back. I know that whole community was thrown into chaos when things went dark there.

~Garrett

Hiya John! Is there anywhere we don't run into each other?? ;-)
    Hi Garrett,

We are practically neighbors. If you're ever in the Anacortes area let me know and we can grab a sandwich and a beer and talk about why BASIC forums weren't such a good idea after all.

John
    Last edited by John Spikowski; 19-06-2014 at 00:26.
    Project Site
    support@scriptbasic.org

Quote Originally Posted by John Spikowski View Post
    Hi Garrett,

We are practically neighbors. If you're ever in the Anacortes area let me know and we can grab a sandwich and a beer and talk about why BASIC forums weren't such a good idea after all.

John
    If I ever get another car again(won't drive my wife's crippled chrysler further than I'm willing to walk... in case it breaks down) I would be more than happy to drive up for a beer. Same offer goes to you if you're ever down south. Instead of talking programming or forums, we could just stand next to I-5 scowl and shake our fingers at the Canadians as they go by. It's aboot time someone gave them a bad time eh. :-)

Hey guys,

May I join in with some cheerful trolling?

Undefeatable

Mike
    (3.6GHz i5 Core Quad w/ 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX 1060Ti w/ 6GB VRAM, x64 Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1)

In the mean time, we can all get together on the #AllBASIC IRC and share virtual pizza, beer and conversation. Mike has joined us in the past on #AllBASIC.
    Project Site
    support@scriptbasic.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast