Thread: Imminent Mass Arrests - Sometime.

Imminent Mass Arrests - Sometime.

"In a recent interview with David Wilcock, Insider ‘Drake’ stated a comprehensive plan to arrest all corrupt globalist, banksters and the political elite within a 72 hour period involving the closing down of U.S. borders and satellite communications to prevent and out of country money transfers."

Unless I missed it, the article doesn't specify when this "72 hour period" will occur.

In that case, to me, it could be in the year 2671.

It seems to always be that way with this website, and also with the Galactic Channelings.

Everything is going to change and become wonderful - sometime.

Is it correct that, at some point, only "suckers" will still be waiting?

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/04/gregg-prescott-imminent-mass-arrests-of-globalists-bankers-and-political-elite/

(Now, I see that the article does specify the time, as April (I assume, this April, not, some April.). It is in the box ("URGENT: ARRESTS IMMENINT") at the bottom of the article. (Wouldn't you think, for something supposedly so important, he/they could spell "imminent" correctly?) Let's see if these predicted arrests, do in fact occur this month. Who wants to bet they do?)
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

You've given the game away,Dan. They have transferred all the loot to the Cayman islands, and their private jets are ready to go

As is usual, the arrests of the "Illuminati", all the wonderful things, are still in the future.

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/04/p...s/#more-109901

"You wanted action, you wanted results,"

Yes, and, in my opinion, so far, there has/have been none.

http://galacticchannelings.com/engli...e04-04-12.html

(But, I guess more seriously, I think that if enough people want to apprehend you, it doesn't matter how much money you have, or where you hide (Cayman Islands) on this planet. Minimally, the remainder of your "free" life, will most likely be miserable. The vast majority of people on Earth have suffered, and, are suffering due to the acts of the group we are concerned with. Do they have any positive (or even neutral) feelings for this group? Can they all be bought off? If they are, supposedly bought off, will they stay bought off? Analogically, to me, consider the case of a group of super rich pedophiles. If it pays normal people to hide it, wouldn't the moral, ethical, and emotional tendencies of the normal people, constantly be, to betray it?

Actually, if and when, this group begins to be officially apprehended, and, if its alleged acts are publicly broadcast, can you imagine the rage that will be unleashed in the mass of people? You've seen, I think it is, Frankenstein, where the townspeople, armed with torches and pitchforks, storm the castle, correct? (In that case, a pitchfork is as effective as a bullet, right?) And, here in the United States, everyone knows about the phenomenon of lynch mobs. I guess you could say, "People were more primitive, when they resorted to lynch mobs.". And I would respond, "People have not evolved emotionally in at least thousands of years. Under the same circumstances, they will do the same things.".

I bet that almost all of us are mesmerized not to realize this, but, I think the power of money is limited. Absolutely, endless money does not make a person invulnerable.

And remember, the people who can be bought off by money, are naturally not the people who can be trusted. The consciences, morality, ethics of such people are at best, weak. If a super rich criminal surrounds himself with such people, to me it's like surrounding himself with poisonous snakes (No offense to the snakes. As best as I can determine, no being has a choice of the species into which it is born. And, whether one species is better than another, is not more than a matter of perspective, yes?).)

Last edited by danbaron; 05-04-2012 at 06:52.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields