Thread: Meet - the Kochs !

Meet - the Kochs !

Documents and interviews unearthed by Brave New Foundation researchers illustrate a 28.4 million Koch effort that has manufactured 297 opinions and commentaries, 200 reports, 56 studies and six books distorting Social Security’s effectiveness and purpose. This is just one example of the vast industry comprised of Koch brothers’ spokespeople, front groups, think tanks, academics and elected officials, which has built a self-sustaining echo chamber to transform fringe ideas into popular mainstream public policy arguments.

In my opinion, these two old A-holes, epitomize how awful the "people" at the top of the money/power pyramid can be.

If I am correct, they inherited their wealth.

Propaganda must work, else, why would they do so much to spew it out?

(I don't know for certain how their name is pronounced, maybe because, I have never heard it mentioned in the mainstream media. I suspect the pronunciation is the same as "Coke". But, to me, it is the same as "cock".)

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/03/koch-brothers-exposed-money-influence-in-america/

Last edited by danbaron; 28-03-2012 at 07:15.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

(I don't know for certain how their name is pronounced, maybe because, I have never heard it mentioned in the mainstream media. I suspect the pronunciation is the same as "Coke". But, to me, it is the same as "cock".)
    I know one family that pronounces it "Coke."
    The former mayer of New York City pronounces it as "Ko-ch" which rhymes with "crotch."
    My doctor pronounces it as "Cook."

Regards,
    Bob

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields