Thread: Resistance to NATO

Resistance to NATO

To me, any group with enough nuclear weapons, effectively has a constant, "gun to the head", of everyone else in the world.

Additionally, this group is, "deaf, dumb, and blind", about some countries having nuclear weapons, and, "screams from the rooftops", about the possibility of other countries acquiring even one.

(Of course, the cynical might reply, "Things are the way they are. Nothing can be done to change them. Only stupid people don't realize this self-evident fact.".)

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/03/r...ear-dominance/

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

And, let's get one thing straight.

If and when NATO uses nuclear weapons, those in charge and their families will know about it in advance.

They will protect themselves, probably deep underground, and, far from metropolitan areas.

Everyone else, including the citizens of their own countries, will know nothing until the first detonation.

How many centuries has it been, since those starting wars have put themselves in the same physical danger that they put everyone else in?

-----------------------------------------------

Do I think there are very powerful people who are ready and willing to use nuclear weapons against their own citizens, in an attempt to manipulate public opinion?

That's like asking me if I think 9/11 was a "false flag" operation.

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.