Thread: B of A

B of A

In this country, a bankrupt individual will get zero from the federal government.

In this country, a bankrupt state will get zero from the federal government.

But, a bankrupt big bank?

That's a different story.

Sooner or later, people are going to catch on to the scam.

http://www.nationofchange.org/can-ow...ica-1331225794

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Beyond belief, but, apparently true.

(This is just about, the worst thing I ever read in my life.)

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/03/b...ooked-to-fail/

Truly, what the article says Bank of America has done, is amazingly sickening.

It is the most damning article I have ever read, about any American business, and, since it (B of A) is still going, the information, to me, is astounding.

And, the fact that it still exists, to me shows how amazingly corrupt, America has become.

For such corruption to openly persist, is amazingly unsettling.

It causes me to foresee black years ahead.

Maybe, the Depression of 1929 will, in the future, seem like a picnic in the park.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's how it is in America.

Your power and accountability to the law are inversely proportional to your wealth.

In fact, with enough wealth, you can change the law to suit you.

And, apparently, it is the same throughout the western world.

Otherwise, where did the incipient global economic catastrophe come from?

(B of A is still operating, so, is it a surprise that thinking Americans believe Obama is no less corrupt than the average successful American politician?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Here is the little I think I know about another obscene (to me) topic.)

In the United States, since 1913, the Federal Reserve, I guess it is a group of private banks, has been completely in charge of American monetary policy.

It is responsible to no part of the United States government.

It does absolutely whatever it pleases.

Americans cannot even determine the members of the Federal Reserve Board, by law (I wonder who was responsible for this law, maybe the Federal Reserve Board?), they are secret.

When the federal government goes into deep debt, for instance due to military spending, the Federal Reserve has a foolproof way of forcing the citizens to pay for it, it just inflates the currency.

Something that previously cost $1, now costs $2.

It could do it slowly, or, it could do it instantaneously, I think by officially devaluing the currency.

In the case of official devaluation, my guess is that, for instance, for a 50% devaluation, all prices would double overnight.

In that way, all of the government's fixed costs, such as pensions, would immediately be halved.

And, pensioners, would be left to either accept the suffering forced upon them for the misdeeds of others not subjected to it, or to rebel.

That, as I understand it, is how the French Revolution began.

There is nothing within the structure of the system that citizens can do to remedy the injustices inflicted upon them.

In the U.S., now, we are seeing that the Constitution is bent in whatever way benefits those in power.

Previously, Americans could not be legally killed without first being charged, tried, found guilty, and sentenced to death, now, they can.

Since the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, the military could not be used within America against Americans, now, it can.

The doctrine of Habeas Corpus previously prevented Americans from being indefinitely imprisoned, without being charged and tried, now, it doesn't.

Since the law is shown to be not more than what the power structure currently says it is, Americans have nothing they can depend on.

And, concomitantly to all of this, the mainstream media incessantly reminds Americans, how happy they are.

Wow, would George Orwell have been surprised?

And, if you notice, all of these draconian measures, monetary and police, are officially justified by the implication that the survival of the state is the highest possible goal (notice that, coincidentally, when the state survives, so do those controlling it).

Any injustice which is inflicted upon you or I (but which the inflictors are immune from), is permissible, and, in fact should be praised, for the insurance of that self-evidently most important aspiration in the universe, the preservation of the state in its current form.

(I think the Federal Reserve has a 100 year charter, which expires in 2013, who wants to bet that it will not be renewed?)

Last edited by danbaron; 16-03-2012 at 23:56.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Outraged Muppets to sue Goldman Sachs

http://www.iainmartinpolitics.com/20...goldman-sachs/

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.