Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Galactic Channelings

2012-05-13

Saul

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/05/s...o-envelop-you/

(I don't think I am posting this now out of any feelings of vindictiveness, or in an attempt to prove something. I just like the message, it resonates with me. Who knows? - maybe it is true.

I seem to have had enough of religion. I see too many contradictions, and unanswerable questions. I see people who exhibit absolute certitude down to the tiniest details. When it is helpful, such people cite science, when it is contradictory, they cite the supernatural. In that way, they, "can't be wrong", and, my bullsh*t detector is activated.

I don't like atheism. To me, it is very depressing. And, I think it often comes from the use of science as a form of religion. For many atheists, science, is their religion - though they will never admit it, or maybe even acknowledge it to themselves. And again, I see certitude of belief, when, at least for me, from what is known today, the true existential state, is that of uncertainty.

To me, the spiritualism expressed in these messages, seems to lie between religion and atheism, and indicates a sacredness, permanence, and ultimate unending unimaginably wonderful future for all life. So, in it, I find hope for what I would implement, if I had the power.

And, if you think about it, if, for instance, beginning now, your unending future will be better than anything you are capable of imagining, all thoughts of justice, retribution, and revenge, disappear. If those who you have perceived to have harmed you will have a similar future, you don't care at all. It's like if you are a kid, and you are going to go forever to an infinitely big circus. You don't care if your enemy from school, will also be going forever, to another infinitely big circus. Why would you waste one second dwelling on it?)

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Disclosure deadline this Saturday. Who will be the first to spill the beans

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and many of you will know already that this coming week is one that is a last chance for your leaders to respond to our demands. If we are ignored yet again, we shall go forward ourselves, and make ourselves known in such a way that our presence can no longer be ignored or hidden. Yes, we have the deadline Saturday the 4th. of August in mind and no longer, before we take matters into our own hands.
    http://galacticchannelings.com/engli...e30-07-12.html

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678