Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Galactic Channelings

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

(In my opinion, concerning how well written, from worst to best.)

2012-03-31

Kris Won

http://galacticchannelings.com/engli...a31-03-12.html

2012-04-02

SaLuSa

http://galacticchannelings.com/engli...e02-04-12.html

2012-04-01

Matthew Ward

http://galacticchannelings.com/engli...w01-04-12.html

2012-04-02

Pleiadian high Council

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/04/t...nding-changes/

(In my opinion, this is well written, and, it would be great if it is true.)

Last edited by danbaron; 11-04-2012 at 19:50.

2012-04-18

SaLuSa

http://galacticchannelings.com/engli...e18-04-12.html

"Few of you are under any illusions as to what is taking place, although some are still unconvinced that it is in the interests of the Human Race. Such people are normally not in touch with the reliable sources of information, and thus lack sufficient information from which to make an informed judgment. Rarely do they have the levels of consciousness required to see beyond the physical changes, and some have little or no knowledge of Ascension. However, they along with everyone else will before the end of the year is reached, have the opportunity to learn the facts and how it will affect them. After all regardless of what is believed, the end times will alter peoples lives whether or not they are prepared. A new cycle means a new beginning and there are no ways that the old one can be perpetuated. Indeed, it is in everyone's interest to move on to a new experience, that is consistent with their present level of evolution.."

Such certainty !
    Such bullcrap ?

If you read the whole thing, as usual, it tells about how wonderful things soon will be.

Am I the only one whose bullshit detector is activated, when someone continually tells me that, I only have to wait a little bit longer, and everything will be wonderful?

Isn't that what con-men, scammers, grifters, cult leaders, depend upon (the universal human desire to hope), to make their money?

Tell me, what honest reason is there for someone to repeat to me over and over again about how great things are going to be in the near future, rather than just remaining silent and letting me see for myself when they happen?

My impression is that the author is psychologically gratified, feels important because he has an audience for his pontifications - no audience, no gratification, correct?

Last edited by danbaron; 19-04-2012 at 05:57.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast