Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Galactic Channelings

Galactic Channelings

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Last edited by danbaron; 16-01-2012 at 09:38.

If you look closely, I think you can find, "holes", in the communications from, the, "Galactic Federation".

For instance, the following quotes are from,

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/to-what-degree-has-the-dark-been-defeated/

“We are not allowed to stop the unfolding of karma that has been brought about by the actions of Man on Earth. If we did, we would be denying you an opportunity to learn from your mistakes, and we ourselves would incur karma. We are too wise to even consider it, but can often lessen the effects of the outcome. Our action is often beyond your understanding and operates on a Galactic level, and we are very much involved in the use and control of energies to bring balance to Earth.”

To me, in that quote, they are referring to humans as a single organism. How is that a correct representation? What do I, as an individual, learn, if I have done nothing wrong, and, someone is torturing me? Is it ethical to allow individuals to be mistreated, for the supposed benefit of the group? And, a cynic would say, someone who has no explanation, may claim it is, "beyond your understanding".

“There is no situation that our diplomats cannot overcome. Where you are concerned we have offered many times to bring peace to your world, but you will already know that our offers have been rejected. This time we answer the calls for peace from your population, and respond to the Divine decree that has put in place a date from which all wars will cease.”

If their diplomats can overcome any situation, then, why haven't they overcome this one? Why is it that previously, just those causing, and gaining from, the wars were consulted? Were the "Galactics" surprised that their overtures to the perpetrators were rejected? If so, how advanced can they be? Why is it that, only now, "the calls for peace from your population", are being considered? No answer, right?

Actually, I bet if someone wanted to, he could go through these communications line by line, and make them appear to be nothing more than comical New Age mumbo-jumbo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If, in 2013, nothing on this planet is apparently better, I wonder what, "they", will have to say?

Maybe they'll say our thoughts were too dark.

One thing I'll bet, they won't say it was their fault.

As happened with, "Blossom Goodchild", and so many end-of-the-world predictors, people will only be, "led down the garden path", for so long.

After that, the listeners will first express their anger, and then, move on.

Last edited by danbaron; 20-01-2012 at 09:46.

I wouldn't take these channellings too seriously. Even one of their forum moderators expresses scepticism. Whether originating from the sub-consciousness or collective consciousness or ETs or other entities, they are still an interesting read.

Charles

2 more Channels for a change:

The Galactic Federation

http://galacticchannelings.of-the-li...hread-364.html

High Council of Orion

http://galacticchannelings.of-the-li...hread-418.html

Last edited by Charles Pegge; 21-01-2012 at 19:04.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast