Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Montague Keen

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by kryton9 View Post
    ...Lou Dobbs was a CNN anchor that I trusted, but he asked too many questions that CNN didn't like I guess and he was retired early. And the only on air guy now that I trust is Judge Napolitano. Many times you see his show on youtube with comments like "I don't know how he was able to say what he just said... and how it got aired." He tells it like it is and how much of the constitution has been stepped on disgracefully...
    Judge Napolitano got fired, so there goes the last regularly heard voice for true freedom in the United States on major TV. It was just a matter of time as he was telling the truth on FOX as was Lou Dobbs was on CNN. I heard the news last week, but felt so bad about it I didn't post it right away.

2012-03-18

"Money was created out of nothing by the Federal Reserve. It has controlled your world. It destroys whole countries, as well as many, many lives."

In a system in which a person must have money in order to be able to do anything legally, those who control the money, control everyone.

Within such a system, those without money are totally, absolutely, helpless.

Effectively, they can take no action to improve, or even to maintain their lives.

They become like, living, breathing statues - but, statues which are programmed to above all else, try to survive; and who, in order to do so, need constant access to air, water, food, and shelter.

Do you think it as a coincidence that we live in a world with such a system?

http://galacticchannelings.com/engli...e18-03-12.html

Last edited by danbaron; 19-03-2012 at 06:06.

I have to admit, most of what he says, feels true to me.

If it is true, in my opinion, it would explain a lot - life seems much harder than it should be, especially now, hundreds of years after the start of the industrial revolution, in the digital age.

And, life seems much more chaotic than it should be - always new supposed threats of impending human extinction, wars, etc.

Does it make logical sense that in the 21st century, wars are being fought as often as they were in the 10th century?

But, I think, the idea that there are hidden forces which have existed for centuries, and covertly control all, could explain much.

(Absolutely, I can envision collusion between the Vatican (It's easy to imagine once you entertain the idea that organized religion is not more than a method for gaining and maintaining power.) and the banksters.)

Can you imagine generational corruption secretly passed down through families, how entrenched, efficient, decadent, how rotten it could become over hundreds (thousands?) of years?

If it is true, that now this group is being exposed, it might explain why, each day world events seem to be more frightening and unpredictable.

I think it makes sense that this hidden group would have used, and is still trying to use, constant fear to maintain power and control.

What else could it do?

(Now we are seeing plainly what, I think one of the Rothschilds originally said, if you control the money, you control, everything.)

(How many times have I heard the phrase, "New World Order", used by powerful people, with no explanation of what it means? The first time I heard it was by Bush Junior's father, who is supposedly one of its principals. Could it be that these, "people", have been, as Montague Keen and others say, so confident, so arrogant, so narcissistic, that they derive great pleasure from publicly alluding to what they think they are going to do to us? Do you think when they are together, they laugh about it?)

(One advantage we have in trying to understand them, is that they are of the same species as we are. So, often, what we imagine to be how they think and what they do, is probably correct.)

(And remember, they are made of flesh and blood, just like us. They have no superpowers. If their money is gone, so is their control.)

(One more thing, do you think they have worse nightmares, than that of being publicly exposed? I doubt it. For them, what could be worse, than, for the public to become exactly aware of, who they are, what they have done, and what they are continuing to try to do?)

http://galacticchannelings.com/engli...e23-03-12.html

Last edited by danbaron; 25-03-2012 at 23:42.

Testimony of Aaron Rosso

Russo related how Rockefeller knew precisely what the event would lead to and which countries would be militarily targeted by the elite.
    "He just said there's gonna be an event and out of that event we're gonna invade Afghanistan so we can run pipelines through the Caspian sea, we can go into Iraq to take the oil and establish bases in the middle east and to make the middle east part of the new world order and we're going to go after Venezuela - that's what's going to come out of this event."
    "Eleven months to a year later that's what happened....he certainly knew that something was going to happen."
    "In my relationships with some of these people I can tell you that it's as evil as it really gets - this is it - this is the game," stated Russo - also relating how members of the elite were routinely obsessed by creating a world identification society where people had to carry ID cards and prove who they were at all times.

Oct 2006

Rockefeller Predicted "Event" To Trigger War Eleven Months Before 9/11

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/...eller_911.html

Nick Rockefeller Revealed Elite Agenda to Aaron Russo During Friendship

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/...riendship.html

Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ic+Aaron+Russo
    Last edited by Charles Pegge; 26-03-2012 at 00:45.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.