Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Montague Keen

I went to a show at the Electric Circus in Chicago, in the late 60s.

A few weeks ago, a guy I play pool with, suddenly asked me if I knew who Aaron Russo was.

I said he was dead - I knew he died of cancer.

He said the CIA had given him a fast acting cancer, for opening his mouth, which killed him in months.

Who knows?

How better to murder someone and avoid suspicion, than by causing him to contract a disease?

(If I'm correct, in years past, the CIA would just kill the guy, and try to make it look like suicide.)

Who knows how scientifically far ahead the government is beyond what the mainstream media declares?

(Does anyone think the CIA (and agencies like it) does anything to help anyone at all, except itself and those at the top of the power pyramid?)

(Remember, a year or two ago, I think in one of those tiny artificial Middle East countries (I always forget their names), Israeli agents were caught on hotel video, following, I think an Iranian guy. When the guy went into his room, other Israelis were waiting inside for him. They overpowered him, injected him with a paralysis drug, and then smothered him with a pillow. I guess, death by suffocation appears like death by natural causes. Now, if I am correct, over 20 of those "brave" Israeli agents are wanted by Interpol. I think all of their photographs have been posted online. And, my guess is that they are all back in Israel. Tell me, who are more courageous than the Israelis?! And, what country deserves more to survive and thrive?! In fact, without Israel, would there be any civilization at all?! Of course, it just makes logical sense that Israel should have hundreds of nuclear weapons, while the United States and its allies remain silent - but, if Iran has any contact with an element that has a radioactive isotope, the same group shouts from the rooftops of the imminent extinction of humanity, yes?!)

Last edited by danbaron; 27-03-2012 at 07:27.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

I have to hurry now, the train won't wait for me.

Imagine if one person had all of the money.

Within the boundaries of the system that exists, we would all be helpless.

He could inflict unending misery upon us.

I think that is basically the situation we are in, due to a tiny percentage of humanity.

I think, that is part of what Montague Keen is saying today.

-------------------------------------------------------

Concerning forgiveness, I have some problems with the idea.

To me, it's one thing to forgive someone for previous harm to me, that the person is sorry for inflicting.

It's another thing to forgive someone who is not sorry, and who will do it again given the opportunity.

In that case, I think that forgiveness is irrelevant, the goal should be to prevent the person from getting the opportunity to do me further harm.

I still say that our species can be viewed as a single organism.

That organism has an immune system.

When the immune system recognizes a parasite, it activates to preserve the organism.

In my opinion, the "Illuminati" has apparently been in control for so long, only because, it has evaded the "radar" of the immune system.

I think that is no longer the case.

http://galacticchannelings.com/engli...e08-04-12.html

2012-04-15

http://galacticchannelings.com/engli...e15-04-12.html

Wouldn't it be amazing, if, every bit of intentional misery that a human inflicted on other living organisms, he would ultimately suffer proportionally for?

Some "people" have inflicted suffering on millions of other humans, and, also, either as a consequence, or intentionally, on millions of sentient animals (Actually, in my opinion, humans are animals too. To me, there is no basic difference between me and a mouse.).

And, why did they do (or are they doing) these things?

In my opinion, fundamentally, to satisfy their personal narcissism.

To me, that's one of the strange things about being a living organism in this universe.

Each organism has its own mind and body.

If I do something to harm you, then, certainly, I feel no physical pain, and, depending on my mentality, possibly, I feel no emotional pain, either - in fact, I may derive great sadistic pleasure from my act - similar to a child torturing an insect.

I was thinking that, even if the most evil humans of this world, succeed in killing all other life on this planet, even if they succeed in eliminating their aging, and can make their bodies immune to all disease, they still will be constructed from atoms, and, they still will be "imprisoned" in this universe.

I see no possibility of them conceivably escaping from this universe
    (How can you escape something, that your existence is part of?).

So, it could be, just possibly, it might be, that, in the end, for them, the "scales" will be balanced.

They may be able to extend their physical lives indefinitely.

But, my guess is that, they cannot extend them forever.

I think, there is a big difference between, an inconceivably long time, and, forever.

Analogically, in mathematics, the ratio between any finite number, and infinity, is zero.

Maybe, somehow, our physical existences in this universe, do have some deep meaning, which we are unaware of, while we are living them.

Maybe, in a way, we are experiencing some kind of test, and not being aware of it, is necessary for the test to be valid.

Maybe, after the test is over, we continue on, and, our foreseeable futures will hugely vary, depending on our "scores", on the test.

(Imagine if, every harm I do to someone else, even the slightest physical push, or, the mildest insult, is written in a book, and, after this life, I will be forced to pay in full for each act recorded for me, in the book. And, of course, in the book is recorded everything attributable to me. For instance, a tyrannical dictator has no personal knowledge of most of the injury he inflicts. He doesn't know the details of the individual sufferings of the millions he harms. Nevertheless, it could be that, every bit of that suffering, for each individual, goes in the book. In that case, if his future includes making full restitution, that would seemingly mean a long long long time of unpleasantness.)

I guess, my idea is that, whatever suffering I cause for someone else, ultimately, I will experience an equivalent amount of suffering.

I guess, the term for this concept, is "karma".

If there is absolute, exacting, unimpeachable karma, then, who, without dispute, are positively the stupidest ones in this life, in this world?

Last edited by danbaron; 16-04-2012 at 00:00.

The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves

The corporate media wants most for us to not even know that actions such as this occurred.

Failing that, it would like us to believe, that actions such as this, which was still extant less than 200 years ago, were aberrations, which could never occur again.

Who believes that people at the top, are better today, than they were then?

I've said it before, for some people, morality is exactly equivalent to what is acceptable in their particular social group.

And, more scientifically, their social group, is better referred to, as, their herd.

Upon observation, the behavior of humans, is similar to that of other social mammalian species.

But, those who most exhibit herd characteristics, are the ones who are most incensed when the similarity is noticed, is voiced.

How often throughout history have those at the top objectified a particular group within their own species (Wow!, if we start down the road of what humans have done, and are doing to other species, we'll have a long long way to go, correct?), in order for them to justify to each other their actions which prey upon it, and, "coincidentally", benefit themselves?

Notice the psychology of people in a group.

Incrementally, little by little, bit by bit, the group's actions can become worse and worse.

The group has some common unspoken highest aspiration - for instance, to maximize the probability that its genes will be propagated far into the future. (So therefore, in my opinion, the case could be made that those at the top, who act the worst to the remainder of humanity, are actually emotionally impaired compared to those they prey upon.)

Absolutely, I think if the goal is gene propagation, then, it will be totally unconscious, and will manifest itself in some other form, such as maximizing the accumulation of resources - money, property, rank, etc.

At each step, as the group's actions continually move in a direction which benefits itself and harms another group, the members rationalize and reassure each other, that what the group is doing, is ultimately, good, right, and just.

What would you call that phenomenon, "group creep"?

(My mother was of straight English ancestry (Robinson), and, my father of straight Italian (Barone). My mother's sister married a man, Patrick Walsh, who was of straight Irish ancestry. So, 6 of my cousins are half Irish.)

Last edited by danbaron; 29-05-2012 at 20:09.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.