Thread: Montague Keen

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I went to a show at the Electric Circus in Chicago, in the late 60s.

A few weeks ago, a guy I play pool with, suddenly asked me if I knew who Aaron Russo was.

I said he was dead - I knew he died of cancer.

He said the CIA had given him a fast acting cancer, for opening his mouth, which killed him in months.

Who knows?

How better to murder someone and avoid suspicion, than by causing him to contract a disease?

(If I'm correct, in years past, the CIA would just kill the guy, and try to make it look like suicide.)

Who knows how scientifically far ahead the government is beyond what the mainstream media declares?

(Does anyone think the CIA (and agencies like it) does anything to help anyone at all, except itself and those at the top of the power pyramid?)

(Remember, a year or two ago, I think in one of those tiny artificial Middle East countries (I always forget their names), Israeli agents were caught on hotel video, following, I think an Iranian guy. When the guy went into his room, other Israelis were waiting inside for him. They overpowered him, injected him with a paralysis drug, and then smothered him with a pillow. I guess, death by suffocation appears like death by natural causes. Now, if I am correct, over 20 of those "brave" Israeli agents are wanted by Interpol. I think all of their photographs have been posted online. And, my guess is that they are all back in Israel. Tell me, who are more courageous than the Israelis?! And, what country deserves more to survive and thrive?! In fact, without Israel, would there be any civilization at all?! Of course, it just makes logical sense that Israel should have hundreds of nuclear weapons, while the United States and its allies remain silent - but, if Iran has any contact with an element that has a radioactive isotope, the same group shouts from the rooftops of the imminent extinction of humanity, yes?!)

Last edited by danbaron; 27-03-2012 at 07:27.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.