Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: calendar examples

lydia,

I like to hear from others opinion and I like to express mine. That's the joy of a community.

My opinion is that thinBasic community forum has (at least but I'm sure there are more) more that 2000 source code examples posted by many users. But if I say they are 4000 I will not be far from the truth.
    thinBasic application setup is released with more than 550 source code examples ready to be used. Check under thinBasic installation directory: \thinBasic\SampleScripts\
    Plus there are other 55 or so advanced scripts working with advanced TBGL graphic concepts in TBGL Bonus pack

Even if there is no a new example every day or so, I think there is enough material to have a look and to learn from.

Ciao
    Eros
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

in the gfabasic32 http://gfabasic32.blogspot.com/ which resembles vb6 with a visual designer, and a compiler, there is a one post every 3 months http://gb32.proboards.com/. in many famous programming languages there are one post per several months. so it is not a problem if there is no code every day or several days.but i suggest to collapse the contents of the shout box to the shout box button. so only the programming threads , science , math are on the first page even the code threads may be little but more than other prog langauages sites.

Sorry zak but that forum has just 33 threads for a total of 117 posts. Last post 26 September 2011
    It can be a great software but that is not the kind of community I have in mind.

In any case, I will try to follow your suggestion a bit trying to understand how to compress general purposes forums into few one, putting them after thinBasic specific area.
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12